Hey Cheri

barney

Expert Expediter
How's that Newbie co-driver working out? Has he figured out how to log yet? I still have 2 tiny Yorkies to sell. They might get to 4 1/2# full grown.

Last edited:

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Cheri Turned this one down!!!
Sounds like the PERFECT CO DRIVER to me!!!
Wish I could have gotten the pic of the dog to upload....

but Read the sales pitch it pretty much says it all!!!

Dog For Sale
Free to good home. Excellent guard dog.
Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore,
as there are no more drug pushers, thieves, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.
Most of them knew him as 'Holy ****.'

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Kenzie is just peachy, except she doesn't seem to enjoy the very long rides, though she'll at least lie down on the passenger seat now, instead of dozing off with hear head drooping. :(
She doesn't need to log, her job is security, exercise, and generally looking adorable, which she does flawlessly, lol.
Barney: hope you find good homes for your cutie pies, they sure deserve it.
Danny: I had a Rott for nearly 13 yrs, and everyone knew her as a marshmallow, lol ;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I met Kenzie last week. She was a little wary of a van driver but once she figured out I was okay she cleaned my face.

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, it is awful. and yes it happens every single **** day in every shelter in Canada and the United States. I don't have anything agains purebred dogs, or their owners that breed them properly. But puppy/kitten mills, truly inhumane murdering creatures. People who will not take the time to thoroughly investigate the breed they are interested in purchasing need to be shown an over crowded pet shelter. All pets need time. I applaud people even us lowly truckers who have the decency to take on an animal and properly attend to it's needs. If you are not able to take on the added responsibilties that come with being a pet owner there are a million ways to help benefit the animals that get dropped off at a shelter. Freekibble is an easy way to start, there is a link there for cat lovers too. Increase your knowledge, and donate food, make a donation, time, money, call your local shelter and ask. The uses are endless, walkers, food, bedding, time, money, answering phones, fostering.....

moose

Veteran Expediter
. Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them’s making a poop, the other one’s carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge.

J.S

barney

Expert Expediter
As a Breeder I too am appalled at the puppy mills. Our dogs are raised in our home. I can't sit down to watch TV without at least 2 dogs on my lap. We prespoil them. Only 1 in 10 applicants are GOOD enough for our babies. In our contract it clearly states that in the event the new owner needs or just wants to get rid of the dog, they are to contact us and we will take the dog back, no questions asked. We have ONLY the best interests of the dog in mind. So you see there are some of us who are actually concerned about our animals.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
That letter is sad. Those animals are kinda like fetuses... both innocent, and neither has a say in their deaths. Sorry... didn't mean to make it a political statement out of this. But that's the first thing I thought of when reading that... could've just as easily been an abortion clinic the man was talking about.