Here comes December...

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
true...no use in asking....more times then not dispatch will lie to you....anything from the load is too heavy for you to someone closer....when probably the case, someone is doing it cheaper....

LOL!! Just passed on what the broker told us. Apparently 72 miles out wasn't close enough at the rate we bid. Although they're also quick to tell you when they have cheaper bids but our truck is closer.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think I'm done for the week, back to back 12 hour days has my shoulder screaming at me, and have a CT Scan for Friday morning, to try to figure out what's wrong with it, 8 weeks of pain is enough!
thought you had that looked at the other week?....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...Location Bison SD aka home....16 degrees feels like 7....brrrrr

12391133_995761580462330_7126534349657247206_n.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
That's one of my favorite things at CRE. You tell them you want to go home and they'll bust their butts to get you running the right direction. The difference is that Murray and Sally were both expedite drivers before they started hiring. They understand how valuable that home time is to their contractors. They understand the needs of a family. Great team! One of the best (only?) smart things I've ever done is join this team.

Kind words.
And always remember Bill, had we not made the "leap" to add BillG27 we wouldn't have added any others.
We were perfectly happy doing what we were doing.
But certainly glad you came aboard.
And Nelson.
And Ken.
And Bob.
And Bill & Carolee.
And Chip.
And Steve.
And Mike.
And Tim.
And Ken (OVM).
And Toby.
And Steve.
And John & Janet.

See, it even looks like a list of family members!!! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kind words.
And always remember Bill, had we not made the "leap" to add BillG27 we wouldn't have added any others.
We were perfectly happy doing what we were doing.
But certainly glad you came aboard.
And Nelson.
And Ken.
And Bob.
And Bill & Carolee.
And Chip.
And Steve.
And Mike.
And Tim.
And Ken (OVM).
And Toby.
And Steve.
And John & Janet.

See, it even looks like a list of family members!!! :)
Have to be honest the first 1/4 of the year was so so, next 1/4 a bit blah, I know some was my fault in combination with the nature of the business I just couldn't be where I needed to be! A lot of what happens out here has nothing to do with you or your carrier....the nature of the business carries the day....you never know where the shark pack is located. We were thinking maybe made a mistake at 1 point, BUT the last half we really caught fire as Team CRE and myself became more hmmmmm adjusted to each other? LOL That's why jumping carriers in short period of time is really not a good idea.....it takes awhile to learn each other....:) ....