Here comes December...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Current location: Duncan, Sc TA. Holding down the fort with Xiggi after all the rain we had last night and this morning. Hoping we both get out today as the end of the expediter season is just about upon us.
If the 2 of you are looking for a different kind of place to eat for Supper ... on the east side of the interstate about a half mile on the north side ..there is a Pizza buffet with other side dishes that is fairly priced ... also has TVs for different viewing pleasures .... Busy place....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
WHAT ...... No pictures from your adventure in the isles of Walmart .... this from Thee Ragman .... oh the shame ... oh the pain ..... :D
185995.gif

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WHAT ...... No pictures from your adventure in the isles of Walmart .... this from Thee Ragman .... oh the shame ... oh the pain ..... :D

Meh, the interwebz are chock full of "people of Walmart" pictures. How many pics of size 32 women in miniskirts do we need?

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped Wed. morning near the Detroter,after getting Jammed up on I-75 for about 5 hrs. Short one today, Chagrin ( no kidding) OH.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Like I'm the only one... We are many, a force to be reckoned with! (See what I did there, with the pop culture tie in?)
You've got a candy cane on your scooter. Use it to help you walk from your truck to the truck stop. I'm not hauling your butt up there any more, even if it is raining.

Reactions: ntimevan