Here comes December...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

12369210_996127180425770_8958411548263607794_n.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Pilot in Minooka , il.... emptied yesterday am.... and a couple broken lines .... so today fresh Bait ... and now its time to shower ... brisk 23 ° .. so soon i will have to turn on some Heat at night .. but still comfortable yet ....

Attachments

• 1450450048128.jpg
    1450450048128.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 31

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep, on Brecksville road.
I figured it was you, not too many sprinters around here with Alaska license plates. I walked out front about 1 or so to fill my gas can for my generator. I didn't want to leave my truck running and after moving to Florida a couple of years ago I was shivering, and it's not even that cold..... Yet

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Day4 ,the home pond as it begins to ice over, so I finally get a bite 375 miles to Scranton Pennsylvania inside delivery liftgate bonus!! I can pay some bills my mechanic is pleased again!

Reactions: ntimevan

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Saw a Panther TT on the road, and Panther Transit sleeping at Walmart here in Lafayette, TN. Haven't seen 2 in town since last December.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I figured it was you, not too many sprinters around here with Alaska license plates. I walked out front about 1 or so to fill my gas can for my generator. I didn't want to leave my truck running and after moving to Florida a couple of years ago I was shivering, and it's not even that cold..... Yet
You did look a little chilled, I somehow remember a guy in a hoodie,in bit of a hurry. Maby coffee in the morning?