hello june.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All the money I spend at the flyin J they got a lot of nerve gettin ****ed at me for tryin to put up a mail box in front of my truck. Geez!!!

hang in there somehow it can take a toll on the nerves waiting... so yes the cheerleading has
begun for those in Laredo...:p

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd take .88 all day to get out of there on a ONE TIME BASIS....it costs money to sit too...and WE all know that fact....so if your one that wants to quibble over a couple pennies...be my guest and sit there....IMO of course....
Keep in mind NOT every van has the same CPM.....NOT every O/O has the same needs...

Have a great day!!
View attachment 9479......View attachment 9480

I admit I used that theory last time I was in Laredo and thankfully
I did get a load out hoping I wont be going back to Texas anytime
soon shhhhhhh

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was it something I said, got pretty quite in here :p

--Decided to start my 1st of 2 working vacations. This one to prepare for my home move, 2nd Da big move. Which I hope will be more fun :rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
It was eventful in ways I didn't want it to be. Went up front to the main gate to pay for another day's occupation here at the campground. Van didn't start. Click-click....I don't need this right now...Jumping didn't help...had a new solenoid. not the problem. Connections all good and clean. Luckily, Windsor was still at the truck stop and he stopped by Auto zone and brought a new starter out to me. That took care of it. Cool deal. Thank you, Windsor, for not only being there when needed, but having my back as well. For once in the amount of days I have been here, I was hoping the phone wouldn't ring with a load while I was under the van. I couldn't live with myself if it did and if I had to turn the load down, because I was still working on the van, putting me at the back of the list. But it didn't. Thank God. I sure hope they come up with something tomorrow.Just something to the southernmost tip of Ohio, that's all I am asking....something even close...All I can do is hope and have faith. It's really nice when Load One drivers help each other out the way we do in so many different situations. We all react differently to different situations, but we still help each other out. We are more than a basic expediting company here, we are family, caring about each other, having each others backs...Thank you to all that have had mine, and if you ever need me to watch yours, or help you out in any way I can,let me know..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Loaded question. :D
In the picture of the property, how far does it go towards the road at the top. Is that Sibley Rd.?

Road at the bottom is Pennsylvania. The property runs from there down to where the big clump of trees is. Their are actually power lines running at an angle that are the property line if you can see them. The road at the top with the exit is Sibley.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Whew. So how was everyone else's day? :)

Another day living the dream...in and out of Florida, same day. All this sitting is driving us crazy! BTW...we have surpassed last year's total revenue in only six months, but last year was a different company...which will remain nameless...:D

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Once again Windsor comes through and shows us all there are good drivers out here who have integrity and give respect to others. For some reason Sylectus got thinfs a littlemessed up and had him first out in front of me, when actually it was the opposite. Dispatch called him on a load going to michigan and he told them I was first out, not him. I cannot say how much I thank and respect Tom #2006 for standing up and doing what is right. I now hope he is able to get out asap as he has been here close to as long as I have been. One more example of Load One drivers having each others backs. Thank you, Tom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

W

Windsor

Anytime Guido, hopefully something good will happen for me today.....I'm over due, lol

W

Windsor

Load1 is more like a family than any other company that I've driven for, by far! I hope we all do are best to always make sure it stays that way.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And I am VERY happy to say just got a letter from the FMCSA saying this family has a "SATISFACTORY" rating again!!!!! :D