hello june.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Someone turned down a load to San Antonio. I was able to do it. Didn't want to, I'm not waiting days before I get out. Two loads to Texas this month 2100.00. I like Texas. I hate deadhead.
Got to spend time at home on both Texas loads. I like paid home time.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is the qc down this morning or just really slow?

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had to do a triple look when I passed this banana. (not actual picture but identical to what I saw).

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1403705648.688328.jpg

guido4475

Not a Member
Lol, I literally think I've had 10 calls in last week for Freight and we've got 1!!!!!! So it's not slow out here?! I'll be the guinea pig for 95 cpm we've gotta be more competitive! I can't afford another week under 2 grand to my van!

Sent from my LG-D950 using EO Forums mobile app

Ya know, Ziggi, you are right. And I know I'm bored, but I am not that bored. ....lol...

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's not even close to what he was saying.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
okay, todd i got one of your .88 a mile loads. is this what you're looking for?

headed for eagle pass of the east. tampa.

eb

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
UGH! Closing delayed another 3 weeks due to issues. This kinda sucks! This house is already sold, we have to be out Tuesday, so scrambling to get our stuff in storage, and find family members for my wife and daughter to stay with. I'll just stay in the van, I'm not moving in with family LOL.

Dale

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
UGH! Closing delayed another 3 weeks due to issues. This kinda sucks! This house is already sold, we have to be out Tuesday, so scrambling to get our stuff in storage, and find family members for my wife and daughter to stay with. I'll just stay in the van, I'm not moving in with family LOL.

Dale

That really stinks Dale :( I sure hope my closing goes better than what you're going through.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
okay, todd i got one of your .88 a mile loads. is this what you're looking for?

headed for eagle pass of the east. tampa.

eb

Trust me, operations already got an email from me with my opinion and thoughts on this load... :(

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Dale

Uggghhh. That stinks Dale. We had to live with my in laws for a month one time between selling and closing on a new house. It is a month of my life I will never get back.