Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10437787_10204377792953617_5988565520805074417_n_zps70bc8de7.jpg

Good morning to the gang as well....:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
East side of I 275 just a little over a mile south of Eureka. About a mile and half south of the airport.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy birthday Todd 13 is a good age.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
East side of I 275 just a little over a mile south of Eureka. About a mile and half south of the airport.

Can we sell the mosquitos as a package deal with the current property.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And good morning gang. Here is hoping that everyone has a productive week!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Gotta be better than my past 2 weeks. After recovering from kidney stones... I got some kind of stomach virus/flu, been in bed since Thurs.. Oh.. and our closing got bumped to this Wednesday because underwriting didnt get everything finished, and the lawyer for the estate is out of town today and tomorrow. Ugh..

gonna try to get a short run in later today, then one later in the week hopefully.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fried bologna sandwich for breakfeat, now that's living!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Fried bologna sandwich for breakfeat, now that's living!

We are a ton if them when I was young. I was born in Pittsburgh and they had a slight variation to bologna called jumbo. Used to love fried jumbo sandwiches with tomato on it. We moved to Michigan family used to bring us pounds of jumbo when they would visit.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We are a ton if them when I was young. I was born in Pittsburgh and they had a slight variation to bologna called jumbo. Used to love fried jumbo sandwiches with tomato on it. We moved to Michigan family used to bring us pounds of jumbo when they would visit.

New menu item at Isis?? "The Elliott"

Sent from my TBDG773 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow deadhead 800 miles out of huston on my own dime. Turn down an offer right back to san antonio and get a turn down and your hours reset. 1 load in ten days and that's my reward.

Signed, not a happy camper!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Wow deadhead 800 miles out of huston on my own dime. Turn down an offer right back to san antonio and get a turn down and your hours reset. 1 load in ten days and that's my reward.

uge8utaz.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

While I understand, not sure how to bend the rule for every situation of what a truck wants to do and not do for a load. I understand your side, but how do you determine fair is fair every time a unit turns down a load?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
While I understand, not sure how to bend the rule for every situation of what a truck wants to do and not do for a load. I understand your side, but how do you determine fair is fair every time a unit turns down a load?
I dunno. Common sense, common courtesy and the Golden Rule?

Signed, not a happy camper myself, but for a different albeit similar resultative reason.