hello june.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well............not every corporation tries to move as "expeditiously" as Load One! This project involved more companies than just mine to make it happen. Granted I have to write the check....

New nickname?.....Slowhand John?......poke poke......LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seven expediter vans at Baytown tx. One with decals on the van, ugh

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Just a quick thank you to John and this company.

Just over 2 years ago, I came here, broke, almost bankrupt, no ride, due to a variety of circumstances that happened to our family, ...renting a house from a family member at a ridiculous low rent rate. I was ready to leave this business, and Steve Wolfe convinced me to give Load One a try. Brian found me a fleet owner, Tom Trpovski to drive for. It was rough getting used to driving for someone.. but few months later, he offered me the van for a price too good to pass up. Definitely not the prettiest in the fleet, but its made me money.

Fast forward to now. Tomorrow, we are scheduled to close on a home of our own again.

Thank you.

Dale

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped of early this morning, was near Augusta Georgia , now waiting to load in SC then off to Huntsville Alabama.

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Thank you, Jose for the nice load from Florence to Detroit and thank you, for always being nice on the phone. Very much appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thank you, Jose for the nice load from Florence to Detroit and thank you, for always being nice on the phone. Very much appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

I always like nice since I can be pretty nasty if they are. ;)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
3.2 inches of rain here in the last 24 hours..yup it's green and flooding the basement..Ken's had to help the sump pump keep up with the shop vac. Felt like Michigan weather here for a bit..lol

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter

Just over 2 years ago, I came here, broke, almost bankrupt, no ride, due to a variety of circumstances that happened to our family, ...renting a house from a family member at a ridiculous low rent rate. I was ready to leave this business, and Steve Wolfe convinced me to give Load One a try. Brian found me a fleet owner, Tom Trpovski to drive for. It was rough getting used to driving for someone.. but few months later, he offered me the van for a price too good to pass up. Definitely not the prettiest in the fleet, but its made me money.

Fast forward to now. Tomorrow, we are scheduled to close on a home of our own again.

Thank you.

Dale

Love hearing success stories!!! Seems like that happens often at Load 1. Thank you, Mr. Elliot!

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just need loads, and I got ideas to where I think it'd help upstairs be more productive for John and Load 1 and Owner Ops!!!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Just need loads, and I got ideas to where I think it'd help upstairs be more productive for John and Load 1 and Owner Ops!!!
ra8e2usa.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
~Steve Jobs

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Thank you.

Dale

Dale,

That is great. I know life has thrown a lot of hurdles at you the last year or two, but you have shown that perseverance, dedication and determination pay off. Congrats!

John

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a great phone call this morning from my realtor. after some negotiations on the house I wanted to buy, which I was about to give up on, they finally accepted my terms :)