Helen massom charged in husband's death

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hmm, wonder if he would still be alive if he'd not been prohibited from carrying a gun for personal protection.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
No shock here either. Thought that was fishy that he would sleep in the truck, while Helen was in the house. Shame! :(

Packmule

Expert Expediter
No Hawkman, you'd get SHOT just like anyone else. If you think guns don't exist in Canada you better think again!! They ain't cheap but they are available.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's see no gun, what about rocks, knives, hammers, large sticks, re-bar, baseball bats, cricket bats, hockey sticks, cars, trucks, railroad tracks, ................................. I do find it amazing that there was never a murder before guns were invented. I wonder what make and caliber Cain used to kill Able? Layoutshooter

Last edited:

BEARTRUCKER

Seasoned Expediter
The reports said he was packing the truck to head out the next day.
No where is it mentioned he was sleeping in the truck.
We knew Scott and Helen for 3 years. They where our friends. I don't know why my friend killed my friend, or why my friend's brother killed my friend.
Let Scott rest in God's peace.
Let the legal system handle Helen and her brother.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Let's see no gun, what about rocks, knives, hammers, large sticks, re-bar, baseball bats, cricket bats, hockey sticks, cars, trucks, railroad tracks, ................................. I do find it amazing that there was never a murder before guns were invented. I wonder what make and caliber Cain used to kill Able? Layoutshooter

Yea Australia kinda just proves how inane getting rid of all guns to save lifes is they just started killing each other with swords, machetes, large knives and bludgeonings.