Health Insurance for Expediters; What do You See?

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
No matter what happens in America, it's still the best country to live in......we got Hollywood, lol. Just trying to bring down some blood pressure here:) :):)

Did I do that? This is a hot button subject for me and I take it personally for a few different reasons. You guys just want to blow off some steam (I think lol) and I'll find something else to get fired up about. Like truck repairs. Or the 34 hour restart rules. Or roadside inspections. Or the rising cost of fast food. Or the fact that Hollywood has run out of ideas for movies. Or...

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't have strokes. I cause others to have them! My BP is pretty darn OKEE DOKEE thank you very much! How does 118/72 sound? Better living with drugs!

118/72 at your age? Brother, you just stunned the medical communities, lol :) if I have that kind of reading at my age, I'll be walking on the water, lol.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
The whole premise of Obama care is for you to provide coverage for those that don't want to.
Anything less of course would mean "you aren't doing your fair share".

sent from my Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383698163238.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383698163238.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 18

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
118/72 at your age? Brother, you just stunned the medical communities, lol :) if I have that kind of reading at my age, I'll be walking on the water, lol.

See what hunting duck out of layout boats does for you! Good drugs too! Even with numbers like that, at 62 years old, I STILL only get a one year med card.

That is on an electronic digital cuff. Just to rub it in more, tonight's numbers were 113/69 ;):D

I still can't get used to odd number readings. When I was an EMT we ONLY used even number readings.

See what hunting ducks does!! Leave me out on the Lake all the time and I would no longer need meds at all!

Last edited:

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
See what hunting duck out of layout boats does for you! Good drugs too! Even with numbers like that, at 62 years old, I STILL only get a one year med card.

That is on an electronic digital cuff. Just to rub it in more, tonight's numbers were 113/69 ;):D

I still can't get used to odd number readings. When I was an EMT we ONLY used even number readings.

See what hunting ducks does!! Leave me out on the Lake all the time and I would no longer need meds at all!

Rub it in brother! :)Those are great pressure readings. You are one hec of a compliance and a doctor's dream. But don't drop it too low, we and the ducks need you, lol.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rub it in brother! :)Those are great pressure readings. You are one hec of a compliance and a doctor's dream. But don't drop it too low, we and the ducks need you, lol.

LOL!! I was having a problem with the readings bouncing around. I changed the times of day I took my meds and they leveled out. They HAVE come down since I have been hunting, they always do. They will be back up once I leave the Lake. IF I could just hunt and fish all the time I would likely be able to go off the meds in a year or so. I would, without a doubt, lose weight and the lack of stress in the REAL world is a healthy change from the world of driving.

They will still be good when I am back at work, just not as good.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL!! I was having a problem with the readings bouncing around. I changed the times of day I took my meds and they leveled out. They HAVE come down since I have been hunting, they always do. They will be back up once I leave the Lake. IF I could just hunt and fish all the time I would likely be able to go off the meds in a year or so. I would, without a doubt, lose weight and the lack of stress in the REAL world is a healthy change from the world of driving.

They will still be good when I am back at work, just not as good.

Look like you had it all figured out pretty well there :):):) That's a charlie fower!:)