Happy Valentine"s Day!!!!

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
It "s Valentine"s Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our family members are always there for us in our good as well as bad times. Make them feel special on Valentine"s Day with your sweet and betautifel messages...........

Friend make are days beautiful with their specal ways. Touch their hearts on Valentine"s Day...........

This is my message to all my new friends from this forum and I want to thank's them fora good support and good time with them in the forum. I wish to every one to have a nice and blessing day today, it is a special day for all of us in differant ways .

Enjoy the beautiful day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Happy to you to and enjoy!!!!!!!!!Today it is hot day around me not like last weekend in MN. Today is a special Martini day not a vodka day..........Enjoy the day and best wishes........

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
11_6_103.gif

36_4_11.gif
36_4_11.gif
36_4_11.gif

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Thank's so muche Turtle, like al ways you are the BEST I don't have a words about you no words............Enjoy and thanks .

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
yep just bought the wife a card and hopefully am still here to take her out to dinner, along with every other husband, in the world, restaurants are definatly in the hustle and bustle mode today.......

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Valentine's Day?

We don't celebrate Valentine's Day because every day is Valentine's Day.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
hondaking38 can gradualtion you are the very good housband and gentalmen, your wife have to be proud from you you thing about her and thid is the best one fro every woman . keept al ways this love for her. i HOPE THAT YOU BOTH HAVE A NICE ROMANTIC NIGHT AND GOOD FOOD IN THE RESTORANT . Enjoy each other ........

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALBORADA........HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY!!

by the way, I think I'll have a martini with ya to celebrate!!! :)

Nuke

Seasoned Expediter
Я тебя с 8-м Марта поздравлю... потом...если ты захочешь.