Happy news i want to share

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
already posted on load 1 page but wombat is as happy as a kangaroo jumping across the simpson desert .
a very no more than special the most wonderful kind hearted lady i ever met in my life has walked into my life .

And on the 22nd of sept of this year theresa ellen marie sussi will marry me and make me the happiest guy in the whole world without a single doubt in my mind this beautiful lady my SOUL MATE is everything i ever dreamed of in life so this year 2012 is going to be a great year for me 1st i will finally be a owner again in a few more months & now the most wonderful lady i ever met will take my hand i am so happy i just wanted to share this new with everyone .
after the wedding we will travel down to AUSTRALIA & after returning to the USA we will be buying a mobile home in tennessee .
SOUL MATES IN LIFE :)

robh2

Veteran Expediter
That is great. Congratulations. Is there a team in your future or still driving solo?

Robert

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
no sadly it will be always solo my soul mate got MS but i will always be there for her till my dying breathe & that i promise

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Aww Pete. You're a doll. Hope it is all wonderful for ya. She's a lucky girl. You have so many stories and fun things to share Hah Hah.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
A Wife and a new truck all in the same year. What more could a guy ask for? (Well maybe a boat also)
Best of luck to both of you.
Dont worry about not teaming,,A good women at home is as important as having 1 in the truck with you.. Makes going home even better.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congrats! Hope she makes you feel as happy and blessed as my wife does me.
:D

stardust65

Active Expediter
we know that i can sign a waiver to be on the truck. but to my understanding, i can not be on the truck until Peter owns the truck. I love him and I miss him very much. and it was a very sad Valentines Day , wish I was with him on that special day. I love you very much peter ,can't wait until you get back here to be together even if it is only for a short time before you go back out.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If you already have a purchase contract and just need a additional liability addendum, legal zoom would have that.
Much different than 350.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
lets shift gears here shall we...

Petes wife to be can't be in the truck because of a 350 dollar piece of paper right? Or the truck needs to be paid off early.

I'll put a 100 dollar bill in the paper/pay off fund to make things happen quicker for the two of them.

you can count us in for $50 and i am serious. after the series of posts that just went on it's shameful their moment of joy got caught up in all that. the exchanges should have gone into p.m:(