Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy hump day to all!

happyhumpday.jpg

To all.....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Argh sometimes I hate obligations causing me to say no to good opportunities. On the other hand a ****ed off women lasts longer than the hurt from saying sorry I cant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

guido4475

Not a Member
Argh sometimes I hate obligations causing me to say no to good opportunities. On the other hand a ****ed off women lasts longer than the hurt from saying sorry I cant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

I know that is right.Going home tomorrow night at the latest...I was hoping for some local work, but I guess that must be surprisingly slow, or everyone else has the same strategy as I....was just wanting to build up enough to cover deductions and child support....before I go home...Dad's in the hospital in an operation right now...Supposedly they are removing the dead part of his heart? So the defillibrator thingee doesn't go off by mistake again.,,,this surprises me, as he was already in there for shortness of breath and water in or around the lungs....so, it surprises me that they are going ahead with this operation....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Saw the Tour De France on tv. You would think everyone drives a sprinter over there?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like I will not have to have two separate working vacations for my house move after all, just one longer one. Thanks to an idea I had, (yes I solely am taking credit for it :eek:) I was able to get both home closings moved up from August 15 to Friday July 11th. Since I'm doing a major down sizing, I'm really going to have to kick it into high gear now with just 8 full days before closing. One thing I've already found out, the more stuff you throw out, the easier it gets to toss out the next, but what if I need it someday, item. :rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
Looks like I will not have to have two separate working vacations for my house move after all, just one longer one. Thanks to an idea I had, (yes I solely am taking credit for it :eek:) I was able to get both home closings moved up from August 15 to Friday July 11th. Since I'm doing a major down sizing, I'm really going to have to kick it into high gear now with just 8 full days before closing. One thing I've already found out, the more stuff you throw out, the easier it gets to toss out the next, but what if I need it someday, item. :rolleyes:

You're not one of those "Hoarders" they show on T.V., are you......lol.....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was told the other week that I was burning my bridge with D-1. I said some need to be burned so you will not go back. And added this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 117

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You're not one of those "Hoarders" they show on T.V., are you......lol.....

Not as bad lol, but I do have a massive amount of stuff. Considered getting one of the trash bin things for a minute, but trying to avoid that. The enjoyment of yesterday has turned to panic mode today, as I'm making a list of everything that needs to be done, and everybody that needs to be informed to pull this off. I think this next week is going to fly by. Note to self reschedule yearly physical, no time for that this week :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not as bad lol, but I do have a massive amount of stuff. Considered getting one of the trash bin things for a minute, but trying to avoid that. The enjoyment of yesterday has turned to panic mode today, as I'm making a list of everything that needs to be done, and everybody that needs to be informed to pull this off. I think this next week is going to fly by. Note to self reschedule yearly physical, no time for that this week :rolleyes:

where to store my 8 track player and the tapes.....Boston, Peter Frampton....LOL