happy july.

guido4475

Not a Member
I hope the new decals don't cost them a dime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Good good morning everyone, and happy 4th of July!!!!

I finally had a jailbreak in my 8th day, and got home last night . They kept me longer than they planned because I had another pocket of infection flare up. Had to have another minor surgery to put a drain up under my ribs behind my liver.

Doc says its all looking good now though, and just a matter of rest, recovery and healing. I'm supposed to go Tuesday to get the last drain out, and he will release me to go back to work at that time he said, so Wednesday morning I should finally be in service.

While I will miss the 24 /7 room service, and the comfy adjustable bed, lol.... I am so ready to get back on the road.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesterday started a drama filled juggling act as a new party has entered the picture somewhat affecting my move. Closing on the 11th, switch to the 15th, then back to the 11th, now in limbo as the players jockey for position. Now trying to set up 3 separate closing on the same day and giving everyone enough time to move has become rather interesting. So far the bottom line for me looks like I will have the same time frame, just more time to pack and less time to move. At least that how it looks now :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yesterday started a drama filled juggling act as a new party has entered the picture somewhat affecting my move. Closing on the 11th, switch to the 15th, then back to the 11th, now in limbo as the players jockey for position. Now trying to set up 3 separate closing on the same day and giving everyone enough time to move has become rather interesting. So far the bottom line for me looks like I will have the same time frame, just more time to pack and less time to move. At least that how it looks now :rolleyes:

I have a degree in logistics :)

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
ebworkin

i take back what i said last week. i am now officially STUCK in san antonio. 1380 all miles, and no one was home to receive freight. and the carrier who arranged the holiday delivery is off for the 4th.

good night.

eb

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Gonna be a long day for the Elliott. We have a family reunion and it is happening at my house (love my wife). 90 people coming over all day.....and I know who 26 are looking at the list. Ugggghhhh.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All Load One swag is on sale for 20% off all weekend. Model trucks, shirts, hats, and a whole ton of other stuff. Great sale for those collectors of die cast model trucks or those who are looking for the perfect OVM Christmas gift for the hard to shop for Sprinter guy.

store.load1.com

W

Windsor

Speaking of load1 swag, has anyone els ever notice that the black load1 hoodies and t-shirt shrink up much worse than the other colors? It's weird! I like the black shirts better cuz I think it makes me look skinnier. Lol. Chics dig me when I look skinnier!

W

Windsor

Good morning gang. Gonna be a long day for the Elliott. We have a family reunion and it is happening at my house (love my wife). 90 people coming over all day.....and I know who 26 are looking at the list. Ugggghhhh.

What time should we be over uncle John?

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

am I on the guest list? lol

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
ebworkin

i take back what i said last week. i am now officially STUCK in san antonio. 1380 all miles, and no one was home to receive freight. and the carrier who arranged the holiday delivery is off for the 4th.

good night.

eb

did you get to unload today? hang in there yep.. easier said then done :(

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
ebworkin

good night.

eb

Did that pick up in Indiana?

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
yep, this one picked up in indiana. looks like i'm going to be a holiday weekend storage facility for u.p.s.

eb