Birthday! Happy Birthday Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Birthday Turtle. Hope you enjoy the lavish birthday presents the Flying J Staph has for you. After your showers go find the wheel polishing dude in the truck lot. A bunch of us on EO pooled our money and got you a "wax and buff" for your shell. Enjoy!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Many happy returns, Shelled One! Doesn't your species live to be 150 or something like that, as long as you don't get hit by a car?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
unique-cakes-02.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Thanks to you all.
I have two Flying J shower expiring today at midnight, so I think I'll treat myself to two of them in one day. Yay. Two chances to contract foot fungus and staph. (Actually, the Flying J showers seem to be cleaner than most, and that second towel really helps.)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks to you all.
I have two Flying J shower expiring today at midnight, so I think I'll treat myself to two of them in one day. Yay. Two chances to contract foot fungus and staph. (Actually, the Flying J showers seem to be cleaner than most, and that second towel really helps.)

better to get foot fungus in the shower then the buffet..*LOL*

if ya catch staph(staff) in the shower...at least get her name...*LOL*

aileron

Expert Expediter
Turtle, hope you don't hang out too much in my yard, since every now and then when I mow the lawn I hear a noise like I am hitting a rock, only to find turtle guts all over the place afterwards. :)

Happy Birthday.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
I'm jealous,Aug 25th I was 39,well for the 27th time, and no one said happy B Day to me,then maybe they did,i haven't been on line
Happy B day turtle

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Question: Why did Turtle pull into the Truck Stop?

Answer: So he could get to the Shell station.
:cool:

Happy B-Day!