Birthday! Happy Birthday jelliot!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Darn Atkins diet kills the cake.
I started the Atkins diet on Tuesday of last week. Well I just had five pastries, two cheesburgers with the bread on them, and some oreo cookies and milk. I don't think any diet is going to work for me. lol

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thank god i'm not a hollywood actress. Afer all what is life if you can't enjoy a hamburger and some good old chili cheese fries? They might as well just load me into the coroners truck if I gotta give up my buscuits and gravy. The all egg and bacon deal was filling and everything, but in my mind I kept picturing 2 large home cooked biscuits with a heeping scoop of gravy on top of them. It's so hard... Perhaps I need to get onto that show the biggest loser!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank god i'm not a hollywood actress. Afer all what is life if you can't enjoy a hamburger and some good old chili cheese fries? They might as well just load me into the coroners truck if I gotta give up my buscuits and gravy. The all egg and bacon deal was filling and everything, but in my mind I kept picturing 2 large home cooked biscuits with a heeping scoop of gravy on top of them. It's so hard... Perhaps I need to get onto that show the biggest loser!

Ya got top billing here on EO buddy..LOL.......*exiting real quick*

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I'll team up with you for the show. I did Atkin's for a few months went off the diet for what was going to be 1 meal but it turned into several months now. I'm starting a diet again once I get back out on the road this week, hopefully I will have more success this time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums