Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Happy Birthday John! Have an extra cup of Timmies. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Happy Birthday from the Osbournes!!! Wishing we were a member of the Load1 family!!lol!!
Have a great day!!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Happy Birthday John!

1514231.gif

Dale

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
John,

I hope this is the best Birthday ever and I trust they'll get even better in the years to come!!

....but that means next years' has to top this year and and so it may get a little unrealistic to expect a better birthday "every" single year, year after year. Just have decent birthday. :cool:

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Recruiter said We would be classed as a sprinter. And he couldn't add on any sprinters right now. Although We are actually a little larger than a cargomax and a team.
Anyway, Hope your birthday is great!!!!!! Maybe one-way We will be Load 1 family too!!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Happy Birthday. May it be a day of many loads and no breakdowns.:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Recruiter said We would be classed as a sprinter. And he couldn't add on any sprinters right now. Although We are actually a little larger than a cargomax and a team.
Anyway, Hope your birthday is great!!!!!! Maybe one-way We will be Load 1 family too!!

Got it. We do have quite a waiting list for the sprinter type vehicles right now. Hopefully we will keep growing and can bring you guys on.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
A Happiest Ever Birthday wish for the second best boss ever - hope it's a day full of smiles and laughter and love.
PS Now I'm glad I didn't see the Jag @ Isis for lunch today, lol - I love the place, but birthdays are special!
;)

MissKat

Expert Expediter
I see from the FB photo that the cargomaxx full of dancing girls that were promised are running late......

Sent from my VS920 4G using EO Forums

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Happy Birthday John! Please post pictures of the cake Chef Dennis made for you.

Have a great one.