Ground flight : modern day crooks?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
All kinds of accusations with no proof to back them up. The only excuse is that the driver who got burned doesn't have access to a computer. lol. How convenient! No one believes this crap any how. Oh, and Scottinbama is actually driving a truck that is owned by GF. They have nothing but good things to say about the company even though they have sat for a week at a time. I guess they were properly capitalized before they came out on the road. It all goes back to those who can't perform on the job, or properly fiancé their own business. This is not a give me, give me country. You can't expect your boss or fleet owner to feed you; that's not their job. Their job is to provide you with a vehicle to make money for yourselves. I guess those who have the employee mentality shouldn't get into this sort of business.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
From what little I can tell in this more than weird thread, you didn't get anything, but started a lot of poo on behalf of others, some of whom, evidently, say you've put words in their mouth. I personally don't have a lot of respect for that sort of muckraking, whether allowed or not in a public forum.

I said I.would stop and I'm the poster of this thread, you can say what you want to about who ever you please but I and Pandora know the truth and we have never I repeat NEVER put words in other peoples mouths, now do as you so dam well please but if I am to resist and stop with my opinions ( not my choice of words ) than you would be so nice as to do the same or the thread will be locked and erased after I get finished with my next comment... I'm done with it, my friends of twenty plus years are on to a new career and I enjoy this forum as does Pandora, I will cease so long as others do as well ok face enough??????

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I guess those who have the employee mentality shouldn't get into this sort of business.
THAT is worth repeating!

Although, driving their truck for them....well, you ARE an employee...whether you are being paid as one or not...a whole other can of worms...lol.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
All kinds of accusations with no proof to back them up. The only excuse is that the driver who got burned doesn't have access to a computer. lol. How convenient! No one believes this crap any how. Oh, and Scottinbama is actually driving a truck that is owned by GF. They have nothing but good things to say about the company even though they have sat for a week at a time. I guess they were properly capitalized before they came out on the road. It all goes back to those who can't perform on the job, or properly fiancé their own business. This is not a give me, give me country. You can't expect your boss or fleet owner to feed you; that's not their job. Their job is to provide you with a vehicle to make money for yourselves. I guess those who have the employee mentality shouldn't get into this sort of business.

I told both of them to watch there money and get it writing so its as much on them as the company, I'm through with this post ok so if everyone wants to stop then STOP ok? If not kick me out the club and move on, I personally don't like the company mentioned and I'm sure each of you have the companies you don't like I've read posts with people complaining about carriers, you know what how about I remove myself from EO and then every person can talk about me and make me the Judas in this example of how not to complain on a open forum ..... : this comment brought to you by a opinionated driver who spoke for others getting a raw deal and it back fired so be it ......

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I said I.would stop and I'm the poster of this thread, you can say what you want to about who ever you please but I and Pandora know the truth and we have never I repeat NEVER put words in other peoples mouths, now do as you so dam well please but if I am to resist and stop with my opinions ( not my choice of words ) than you would be so nice as to do the same or the thread will be locked and erased after I get finished with my next comment... I'm done with it, my friends of twenty plus years are on to a new career and I enjoy this forum as does Pandora, I will cease so long as others do as well ok face enough??????

So your friends moved on to a new career? Let me see they were expediters for a couple of weeks, were under-capitalized, couldn't hack the job, now they've bashed their former employer and have moved on to a new career. lol. You guys are the ones who brought all of this up with no proof. Why don't you have your friend roll into a public library and give us some first hand information. It doesn't really matter as no one actually believes the inaccurate information you posted about GF. I think they should lock this thread. But don't get mad when you get bashed for posting accusations in a public forum that you can't back up with not even one shred of tangible evidence. That's the last thing I'm going to say about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
So your friends moved on to a new career? Let me see they were expediters for a couple of weeks, were under-capitalized, couldn't hack the job, now they've bashed their former employer and have moved on to a new career. lol. You guys are the ones who brought all of this up with no proof. Why don't you have your friend roll into a public library and give us some first hand information. It doesn't really matter as no one actually believes the inaccurate information you posted about GF. I think they should lock this thread. But don't get mad when you get bashed for posting accusations in a public forum that you can't back up with not even one shred of tangible evidence. That's the last thing I'm going to say about this.

I could care less about getting bashed my friend, I'm a grown man and I'm not afraid to say when I've been wrong, they actually worked there close to a year and they are still in expediting, now now like I said I'm f****g done with this, excuse me for trying to stick up for a close friend, you can lock the post or shove it up anything you wish, I can't provide a piece of paper that does not have my name on it and honestly I could care less to prove tangible evidence to those who truly don't need to see it, if your happy and you know it clap your hands ....* clap clap

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
And at this point if they provided video evidence I'm sure it would be questioned, I messed up by complaining about a carrier that I don't work for, I'm happy Scott is doing well there, I hope anyone associated with them does well for that matter I hope everyone has a good experience with there carriers employee or o/o, I thank everyone who commented and again this is all my doing as I am the original thread author and if anyone is ****y at a certain individual than HELLO BE ****Y AT ME AND ME ALONE

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I love my carrier!!! My wife owns 51% of the company. I'm the other 49%. Yeah, super-small but if we do stupid junk we're only hurting ourselves.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I love my carrier!!! My wife owns 51% of the company. I'm the other 49%. Yeah, super-small but if we do stupid junk we're only hurting ourselves.

Gotta love it. And a smart man for putting her in charge

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Talk about two people beating a dead horse who can't talk for himself. Ranting, Raving caring on about he said she said good grief I thought you were going to lock the thread. Lock, Lock, Lock please lock it and grow up.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Gotta love it. And a smart man for putting her in charge

It's not of consequence yet, but Women owned businesses" also classifies as "Minority owned businesses". We're not targeting those shippers yet but both of those classes open business doors. The woman or minority just has to own at least 51% and play an active ownership or management role. I have a past employer to thank for that knowledge. Although it was hilarious to watch him empty his crap out of his office and move his wife in the day before the WBENC auditor came in to meet her. We usually didn't see her, those times, but about 5 days a month. LOL!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It's not of consequence yet, but Women owned businesses" also classifies as "Minority owned businesses". We're not targeting those shippers yet but both of those classes open business doors. The woman or minority just has to own at least 51% and play an active ownership or management role. I have a past employer to thank for that knowledge. Although it was hilarious to watch him empty his crap out of his office and move his wife in the day before the WBENC auditor came in to meet her. We usually didn't see her, those times, but about 5 days a month. LOL!!

I know a company that is pulling the same scam, she has no office and I know of no one that has seen her there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Talk about two people beating a dead horse who can't talk for himself. Ranting, Raving caring on about he said she said good grief I thought you were going to lock the thread. Lock, Lock, Lock please lock it and grow up.

I'm not allowed to grow up

spongebox1

Expert Expediter

I worked for a minority owned asphalt co for many years, they were able to qualify for certain cityand state funded jobs based on being owned by a minority ( him and his wife and she was 51 percenter ) nothing wrong with using the system in your favor when possible

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
now now like I said I'm f****g done with this,
You've said that like nine hundred times now, yet you never are. So, not to put too fine a point on it, why should we believe ANY THING you say when you can't even be true to your word on something this simple?