Google and Screen names

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I'm late to the party but where is the hate you speak of? All I can find is a boating forum you are a member of and couple self help site comments.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm late to the party but where is the hate you speak of? All I can find is a boating forum you are a member of and couple self help site comments.

It is over. Let's let it drop. This kind of stuff has been going on for far too long. Self help site? :confused: No longer on any other site either.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Back in the late 90's when Alta vista was the only search engine I knew about, I searched my name and an old charge for lewdness showed up from when I worked as a male dancer at a seedy gay club in the 80's... Talk about embarrassing!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back in the late 90's when Alta vista was the only search engine I knew about, I searched my name and an old charge for lewdness showed up from when I worked as a male dancer at a seedy gay club in the 80's... Talk about embarrassing!

That's the problem with working in those "seedy" gay clubs. You shudda worked in a class joint!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is over. Let's let it drop. This kind of stuff has been going on for far too long. Self help site? :confused: No longer on any other site either.

Wow Layout I just googled your screen name thats some wild stuff was that really you on that lawyer help site asking help about someone using your scree name on other sites or was that the perp again?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow Layout I just googled your screen name thats some wild stuff was that really you on that lawyer help site asking help about someone using your scree name on other sites or was that the perp again?

Not me. Just the weird one's.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Baby-Bump.jpg

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
It is not amazing that this is allowed to be brought up?

Actually, no it isn't and that a moderator also stirs the "stuff" isn't amazing either. Many here understand EXACTLY what the op was trying to do here and who is responsible for all of this activity outside of this forum. A sick, twisted individual has fun smearing good, decent people and some of you are just sick enough to cheer him on. Take a long look in the mirror and ask yourselves some serious questions.
Just another reason why many no longer participate here and another reason why management needs to wake up!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Somebody's gonna have to clue me in as to the deep, dark, nefarious shenanigans that's going on here. There's a lot of undefined indefinite pronouning going on and references to stuff that isn't at all apparent. I read charges of both smearing and cheering yet see neither. I'm not really sure why the notion of Googling screen names should not be brought up, but if someone wants to explain it to me in plain non-obfuscating language, as you would a child, the subject will be closely examined under the full weight and breadth of the Code of Conduct.

"... and who is responsible for all of this activity outside of this forum. "

I don't even know how to respond to that.

EO moderators have enough on our plate just dealing with the Soap Opera Drama activity within this forum, and frankly I think it's a little unrealistic and unfair to expect us to deal with all of the activity outside this forum as well.