Google and Screen names

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Have you ever googled someones screen name? It's really amazing what you will find.:cool:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm not the paullud on Okcupid from Illinois trying to get back into the dating scene, at least that's what I tell my wife.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I'm not the guy with dog bite scars all over the butts and legs. I can outrun the dogs, lol.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I am not the person who wrote "The Wandering Fool: Love and its Symbols, Early Studies on the Tarot". Er, wait, maybe I did. Did we make any money with that one? I don't remember getting my royalty check. Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there?

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Yes....I am the Murderous Gangster Rapper Brisco...........

Sorry all you Homeys had to find out this way...........:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Amazing the hatred. Some people's mothers must be very proud. Takes a LOT of courage to post stuff like that about people they have never met.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Double Huh ?

I googled Layoutshooter and all I learned was it is a risky way to shoot ducks .

I would think "Shoot this duck off my shoulder, after you finish your beer, would be the risky way to shoot ducks."

Learn something new everyday on here.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Double Huh ?

I googled Layoutshooter and all I learned was it is a risky way to shoot ducks .

I would think "Shoot this duck off my shoulder, after you finish your beer, would be the risky way to shoot ducks."

Learn something new everyday on here.

It's because Google is automatically separating it into layout shooter. You have to click on search layoutshooter instead or follow this link. http://www.google.com/search?site=w......1c..32.mobile-gws-serp..0.1.64.s0SKAB0smMI

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And i'm not the Ragman google comes up with, but it's still amazing what comes up.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ls some people just need to get a life, don't let it bug ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app