Good Golly Look at all those Straight Trucks up for Sale in the Classifieds

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Holly Moly I can believe all the straight trucks that I see 4 sale in the Classifieds. Guess something is Happening in the economy. People that were running for free going broke and selling out.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Actually, inventory is low as I can remember. I can recall we had 400+ trucks after the Great Recession.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Actually, inventory is low as I can remember. I can recall we had 400+ trucks after the Great Recession.

Since straight trucks are so popular, new ones are being sold at record numbers probably. Last report I read was that straight trucks are grossing 17k$ every 2 weeks for teamers..

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Since straight trucks are so popular, new ones are being sold at record numbers probably. Last report I read was that straight trucks are grossing 17k$ every 2 weeks for teamers..

Yup and China is Building New Air HUB for DHL. Gold in CA No Sir But there is in Round Mountain Nevada, There is a Gold Mine. Straight Trucks with teams Grossing 17 every 2 weeks really that's Good for man and wife teams that own the Trucks now split that money between 3 house Holds. Enjoy being a slave to a Straight truck owner if your and your partner are not married or if you don't own the truck your self. " Abraham Lincoln once said a man should not be strapped or tethered to his Labors."

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains
you always have the right of way,
The four wheelers learned not to text and drive
lot lizards cured of hepatitis A

diesel flows free from every pump,
The Chinese food from Flying J
won't make you stop to take a panic dump

The tolls are always fair
Tires don't need air, engines don't need care
Policewomen love to run their fingers through your hair
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
If companies required that a straight truck had to be replaced every 3 years, that would increase sales somewhat...............

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Photo Title Descending Year Make Model City Descending State Descending Price Descending Entry date

HINO 338, SLEEPER, 24' INSULATED VAN BODY/REEFER HINO 338, SLEEPER, 24' INSULATED VAN BODY/REEFER - Hino 338 Lander WY $16,450.00 USD Sep 3, 2014

2007 Freightliner M2 112 Class 8. TVAL Qualified 2007 Freightliner M2 112 Class 8. TVAL Qualified

2007 Freightliner M2-112 Summerfield NC $49,900.00 USD Jul 21, 2014

07 FREIGHTLINER COLUMBIA 07 FREIGHTLINER COLUMBIA 2007 Freightliner COLUMBIA chesapeake VA $51,000.00 USD Jun 16, 2014

EXCELLENT CONDITION , FINAL REDUCTION, MUST SELL EXCELLENT CONDITION , FINAL REDUCTION, MUST SELL 2005 Freightliner M2 - 106 GAFFNEY SC $29,900.00 USD Jul 23, 2

I have no experience with straight trucks, but looking at how old the above trucks are, 7yr old trucks are many years of idling and driving time, so why would someone want one that old? Seems to me thats a lot of maintenance to come in the future..