Get that Fuel Ticket - TA/Petro

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
found a duplicate entry on the list....same date, same amount, same everything.

SHARP327, you probably already checked, but be sure and check you were not charged twice on your card. I have been double dipped several times on my Comdata for no apparent reason, twice in a row at Matthews Travel Center (TA) in MO. They wanted me to call Comdata to correct, WRONG, made the manager research their records and correct on the spot.

I find myself auditing my Comdata acct online after every fuel up now.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Maybe that is the difference as we are on T-Chek and have not seen these discrepancies...

SHARP327

Veteran Expediter
I meant to check and see if I had been double dipped but forgot....thanks for reminding me!....no double dipping this time.

I wouldn't think the payment method would matter as long as you loyalty card was swiped when requested.

snur kurdi

New Recruit
Driver
I have a similar problem with TA i been collecting points for 6 months i got almost 500$ there and about 2 weeks ago i was in TA in GA to take a shower they said it has been blocked i was like this is impossible because i been really active and this can not happen then I called them to find out what has happened there they told me it has been sheared because of that we locked u out and u welcome to make a new one with same number and forget about your points…..now i been asking them to send me a report explaining how did I shear it and when there answer is no we cant send out reports ok just say something on the telephone explain to me how when a date or something there answer is no we can’t tell you anything only thing we offer is make a new account and don’t ask about previous account
Now at this point I decided to talk to the public and i ll continue do this for no one else fall in there scam if u going to use them don’t let your points get over 100$ use them because the will find a way to steal it me personally i ll shear this problem as much as i could because i believe what happened here is thieft .. and I need to mention i have been talking to people and truckers about this issue the have told me it is not a problem when ur under 100$ but this company is so cheap to the point of stealing drivers points and i have 2 more people just like me and i am sure there is 100s like us out there