Gaming is changing.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Real time of last weekends op. Hard to see the lanes opening up and blockers going in place.. If ya watch S.Bend closely ya can see the other faction had caught wind of it and and started scuding the entire area and the battle began but we busted thru and the feild flew. Not the best of video but gives anyone interested in what this game is about, its a good view. Watch full screen if possible. Wish they would have included audio from the comms instead of music. We actually threw the field twice, after the first throw we knocked it down and rethrew it..When ya see it fade out at the end is when a Uber Driver in S.Bend pulled in and tore it down.
Oppopotamus:

Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Was a huge op.. A lot of miles to clear lanes. Still waiting on the Sitrep to come out...I think total of 35layers

Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just going to leave this here. To funny with what's going on now with Ingress.

Attachments

• 1460058863263.jpg
    1460058863263.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 14

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
So that came in tonight.. Only 7million more in AP for next level :eek: Going to be a long road.

Attachments

• 1461120495090.jpg
    1461120495090.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 9

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
While parked at Vero Beach Fl we decided to go for a walk and found the Outlet Mall with several portals that we enjoyed hacking... Yep WE I finally got Bob to try again and he went to a Level 3 using this mall. There were actually two missions there one to hack the portals and one to take over the portals and I was able to do both. We had fun completing the missions over two days.

The Outlet Mall was active and would quickly change from blue to green to blue but I never saw anyone else playing to game. All in all with the hacking we walked almost ten miles in great weather and having fun. I am getting much closer to becoming a level 8.

I have a question though when I am Glyph Hacking sometimes something odd will scroll across the top of the screen as if there might be something else I could do while in the Glyph Hack screen do you have any idea what that is?

Reactions: Slo-Ride

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Congrats on leveling Bob up. Once you hit level 8 while you 2 are out playing together try to give him as much AP as possible. Once you both hit Level 8 you will be nearly unstoppable. :D

On the Glyph hacking, there is a banner that runs across the top its called commands I believe. I think you can command more keys, less keys, or a slower or faster Glyph which will result in more or less gear depending on which command you choose. I rarely Glyph ad I find it hard to do..On occasions I'll do a lower level portal and my translator badge shows that.
If you enjoy the Glyphs there is a App that will assist you in getting more correct. I just haven't figured it out yet.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Feild art in Moscow. As close as I can tell it was 3 days ago. How folks plan this is beyond me. Can't imagine how many people it took to set this feild or the clearing operation to make this happen.
Nice job Moscow.

Attachments

• 1461761183491.jpg
    1461761183491.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 25

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Wasn't in on it but Toledo was buried in a deep sea of Blu last night and it stood all night and thru several CPoints.
No sitrep yet but nearly 45 layers from what I am told.

Attachments

• 1462122138210.jpg
    1462122138210.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 20

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Well we are live with the testing/beta version of Pokemon Go. Not released to the public yet. And according to TOS that's all I can say about it. Let the kids know its not far away. Coming soon

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Saturday night 4 of us after clearing the lanes threw this locally, 12 layers. It stood until late last night when a frog climbed the second highest point in lower Michigan to get to the anchor.. Scored 1 million MU and lasted thru many check points..
Moral of the story, choose your anchor wisely :cool:

Attachments

• 1465404490440.jpg
    1465404490440.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 12

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Pokemon is now live for the public. Beta test has been done for a few weeks now. You may have noticed large groups of people standing at what are called portals in Ingress. Now with Pokemon these portals are referred to pokestops. A place you go to to collect gear to keep playing the game. Pokemon seems to be taking off fairly well for the gaming community but time will tell. My personnel view, Ingress is a much better game.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I think I will stick to Ingress! Looking forward to Expo and getting a lot of hacking done. Sure a long way from level 8 to level 9.

Reactions: Slo-Ride