Gaming is changing.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
And just got to lvl 2 almost to lvl 3 just by going to a local park.

Congrats on leveling up. Your wow factor in the weapons properly won't really kick in until ya hit level 5 or 6. From that point on its pretty smooth sailing from there to take over a portal. And that's when it also really becomes a numbers game. Numbers needed to level up start to get ridiculous. :D
Enjoy the game and don't burn yourself out on it..

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
My sitrep for the day was,
4 missions completed in downtown Columbus Indiana.
84 hacks obtained, 84 captures, 26 unique captures, 31 unique hacks, 5km walked and somewhere in the neiborhood of or just under 200,000 AP obtained. Fairly decent day out, not my best but I'm happy with it.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The rez almost had the outer part of this park and no one had the inside I ran out of power just doing 3 portals and linking them and I counted at least 15 un used portals.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wow I have never seen a level 16! Highest is a 13. I am struggling with running out of resonators and so my portals are very weak. I usually put one level 7 on one and the rest are level 1.

I do have a very neat thing a MUFG Capsule but it does not multiply much fast I keep a few things in there for emergencies.

Reactions: Slo-Ride

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Love my pc games lol when home....my laptop is my fix but my desktop rules

Been thinking about putting the Xbox back in the sleeper.. God knows I have more then enough time to waste out here. We did hook one of the xboxes back up for the grandkids and think we have creates 2 monsters in doing so.. :D

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Wow I have never seen a level 16! Highest is a 13. I am struggling with running out of resonators and so my portals are very weak. I usually put one level 7 on one and the rest are level 1.

I do have a very neat thing a MUFG Capsule but it does not multiply much fast I keep a few things in there for emergencies.
Glyph hack all ya can for extra gear.. Its a pain and anything above a L5 portal I can't handle.. But even with a wrong glyph you should get extra gear.. I need to be sitting somewhere away from people so I can concentrate on the glyphs without any distractions.
For portals ya don't care about, when low on gear just spike em with the highest reso ya have for the capture..If ya have lots of gear fully deploy for the full AP.
MUFG capsules will multiply your gear but to see a fairly good rate you need to have at least 96 items in each one, I keep mine at 98 and transfer a few every other day or so.
Don't save the keys for portals you don't care about and that way you will be able to hold more gear. Save only the keys ya want for feilds, links, recharging guardians etc etc. I recycle all keys when I leave a town and use them for recharging.
Buying key lockers and storing your keys in them will save room for more inventory. Once loaded the Keys in the lockers do not count as inventory.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Yesterday op at home...
No final sitrep has been posted yet but early reports shows 24 Layers @ over 233000k in MU per layer.. Looks like a shut out in our region @/check point..:cool:
I didn't get in on it because for some reason I thought I would give dispatch a shot a finding a load.. Well that didn't work out and I spent the weekend in a Walmart.

Attachments

• 1457970154818.jpg
    1457970154818.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 1457970179773.jpg
    1457970179773.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Look for local parks that you can park in for portals....the toledo botanical garden is near my house and has more than 15 unused.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Look for local parks that you can park in for portals....the toledo botanical garden is near my house and has more than 15 unused.

I finally got into downtown Toledo a few weeks ago and picked up a lot of unique hacks and a few captures. I Want to do the Toledo bridge mission Mosaic but folks tell me it takes at least 3 hours to complete..That will take planning a day and driving down there again.
As far as glyph hacking I try to use the bone yards that are set up for farming gear,, always quiet in there..:D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Glyph hack all ya can for extra gear.. Its a pain and anything above a L5 portal I can't handle.. But even with a wrong glyph you should get extra gear.. I need to be sitting somewhere away from people so I can concentrate on the glyphs without any distractions.
For portals ya don't care about, when low on gear just spike em with the highest reso ya have for the capture..If ya have lots of gear fully deploy for the full AP.
MUFG capsules will multiply your gear but to see a fairly good rate you need to have at least 96 items in each one, I keep mine at 98 and transfer a few every other day or so.
Don't save the keys for portals you don't care about and that way you will be able to hold more gear. Save only the keys ya want for feilds, links, recharging guardians etc etc. I recycle all keys when I leave a town and use them for recharging.
Buying key lockers and storing your keys in them will save room for more inventory. Once loaded the Keys in the lockers do not count as inventory.

Why not just drop keys if not needed? I have filled up my MUFG capsule to 97 and we will see how it goes. It is slower than watching paint dry... I have been watching for Missions and so far have not seen one. We fly into Denver this week and the airport has a lot of portals and I am hoping to pickup some points while there.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Why not just drop keys if not needed? I have filled up my MUFG capsule to 97 and we will see how it goes. It is slower than watching paint dry... I have been watching for Missions and so far have not seen one. We fly into Denver this week and the airport has a lot of portals and I am hoping to pickup some points while there.

Problem with dropping keys is your giving a frog a chance at throwing links/fields without making him/her work for it by farming for keys. Recycling keys fills up your XM tank, there for allowing you more AP by recharging without using power cubes. Same for recycling lower weapons that you don't use. Remember every action you do gives you AP even recharging.
Its best to keep all the same items in the capsules, so I am told..
(Exp: all L8 bursters in one capsule.)
As far as missions.. They are everywhere for the most part. Especially in area ya find that have large clusters of portal.. Are you looking in your scanner under your agent tab. You will see a mission tab.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Yep we just did that this morning.
Greenville Ohio to S.Bend In to Grass Lake Mi.
Sitrep isn't out/written up yet, but I think 35 layers over Ft.Wayne In. During the clearing process I was hoping to level up but fell short on level 14.

Attachments

• 1459689501579.jpg
    1459689501579.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1459689539549.jpg
    1459689539549.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1459689576447.jpg
    1459689576447.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1459689601175.jpg
    1459689601175.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 1459689619036.jpg
    1459689619036.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1459689766852.jpg
    1459689766852.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 12

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
This was the icing on the cake to receive this..Folks that attended the Orlando Florida Anomaly took time from their after party to watch our op develop for nearly 2 hours on Intel

Attachments

• 1459694365001.jpg
    1459694365001.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
That is really cool Slo-Ride. I was hoping to get more points while in Louisville but work got in the way of hacking. Still got some good points but short of getting to level 8.

Reactions: Slo-Ride