Frosty February 2015

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Did you try chains?

I don't have any tire chains but I don't think that would help anyways because the tractor pulled my van on top of a snow pile so the wheels are touching the ground. Also we've gotta another couple of inches of snow since yesterday around 6pm.

Since when does Kentucky get 12+ inches of snow?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Need a big tractor!

Yes I do or one with 4 wheel drive would probably get it out too. The one yesterday just sat and spun once I hit that pile of snow. At my house in Berea Kentucky which is in the middle of the state on I75 has over a foot of snow. If I wanted this much snow I'd move to Erie or Buffalo

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't have any tire chains but I don't think that would help anyways because the tractor pulled my van on top of a snow pile so the wheels are touching the ground. Also we've gotta another couple of inches of snow since yesterday around 6pm.

Since when does Kentucky get 12+ inches of snow?

Since it did.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since when does Kentucky get 12+ inches of snow?[/QUOTE]

Blame Ovm when he leaves SD he messes up the whole weather system ....it messes up mother nature....:p

Attachments

• 1424271514344.jpg
    1424271514344.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 37

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopand go traffic on I 70 Zanesville to Columbus nice little snowstorm just east of Indy about 500 to go! Met the team in Huber Heights Sally and Chris and of course Murray got my magnetic signs!it was great to meet the team

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopand go traffic on I 70 Zanesville to Columbus nice little snowstorm just east of Indy about 500 to go! Met the team in Huber Heights Sally and Chris and of course Murray got my magnetic signs!it was great to meet the team

Route 30 from 71 to Upper Sandusky was freezing rain, from there to Ottovile was sunny and dry.