Frosty February 2015

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
You enjoying that heat wave in Houston? Hope you packed your shorts if you're there for the weekend..lol

LOL!! Let's hope not. Team Chapman is on the west side. You're in the east side. Hoping for a team load to Miami and a solo load to Wherever you wanna go!! LOL!!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL!! Let's hope not. Team Chapman is on the west side. You're in the east side. Hoping for a team load to Miami and a solo load to Wherever you wanna go!! LOL!!

And you have Tim in San Antonio looking to get back to the cold Midwest also.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You do know, that this is not a new program/rewards ? Or is this your first time hitting 300 gallons. I got my $10.00 bill 4 times last year. Now you can eat two whole hot dogs... with buns !

never got close to that 300 last yr.....twas a rough year this ole guy....wrong place, wrong time....wrong location 50 % of the time....:p

That and with Speedway prices I can make that 10 bucks in only 3 fill ups....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...with Speedway prices I can make that 10 bucks in only 3 fill ups....

Yeah, I've been looking around a lot more these days, instead of relying on PJ for diesel. Filled up today at Murphy USA gas station at Walmart for .50 cents less a gallon then my local Pilot. That starts to add up pretty fast.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
People snicker and laugh at my thrifty ways but this cvi' ing is a penny nickel game .... Anywhere you save operating costs increases your bottom line.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good luck today Fastman!

So my waking thought is Let's get this party started..but then my foot kicks me in the head and says More Coffee first!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gAng... Had my morning coffee with yet another CS rep at Pilot.... Now I need a new card ain't scanning right they say!

Fastman..,.. Good luck today!