Frosty February 2015

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded in north carolina then went to virginia for pick up and load cancelled which is ok for me weve been running nonstop since loading in cali last saturday morning well except 8 hrs was stopped few days ago so this guy is tired

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok I have a good one for everyone..... I'm at the flyingj in Tulsa ok, after backing in a spot I see a service truck giving a semi a jump, no big deal, went inside to use the restroom. When I came back out, the truck was running and the guy was finishing up, when a woman climbed out of the semi and got into the pickup, then it drove away. Is it just me or was the truck not the only thing getting serviced????

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok I have a good one for everyone..... I'm at the flyingj in Tulsa ok, after backing in a spot I see a service truck giving a semi a jump, no big deal, went inside to use the restroom. When I came back out, the truck was running and the guy was finishing up, when a woman climbed out of the semi and got into the pickup, then it drove away. Is it just me or was the truck not the only thing getting serviced????

to keep this on the family side....the guy giving the jump/service truck was the drivers brother in law and the woman was the semi drivers, sister and she came along for the ride to see the brother while he was in town?.....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes.....its also easy to keep Warm doing some activity..:D

11034220_857988250906331_4995977396617013231_n.jpg

.....Morning pal......:p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another Saturday is upon us. Time to settle in for a classic movie day. Today it will be classic westerns starting with "The Magnificent Seven".
:cool:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another Saturday is upon us. Time to settle in for a classic movie day. Today it will be classic westerns starting with "The Magnificent Seven".
:cool:

love that movie.....I was thinking the Alamo.John Wayne version..fitting I am in Texas...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back behind wheel after some quality Home time ...since van full with freight I will suffer sleeping in paid hotel room the next 2 nights .....:D