Frosty February 2015

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM

I think they plan a week in to the school year for weather like this. If it goes over that week, they make it up by adding days on at the end of the school year

Which really perturbs the kids

It would also effect the teachers and their unions...everyone would be into overtime pay....even the bus contracts...follow the $$$$$$$

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
First cup of coffee done, ok dispatch I'm ready to go! I need to beat OVM off the pond!

Don;t worry bout me.....LOL

10420072_855584121146744_6236537275662058076_n.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well the beast started....Item #1 on the list....Item #2 call Pilot CS and get 3 purchases manually credited.....their system has been down all weekend again! I am so close to 300 Gallons of diesel to claim the $10.00 bonus!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
What constitutes a Legal school year? How many days minimum are required to attend?....anything below the legal required amount and they have to extend the school year which is tons of aggrivation...I would check to see if they were trying to balance the books by risking your childs safety.....just one thought....

I believe in MI, it's 180 days.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
almost naptime......:p[/QUOTE]

Really.....3 expediter Naps a day now......either Murray is running you 2 hard or YOU are getting Old.......:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really.....3 expediter Naps a day now......either Murray is running you 2 hard or YOU are getting Old.......:p
I screwed myself going to bed too early and getting up around 5am....just waiting for the text...6 letter word....BOOKED.....:p

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
In a ****y mood now. So the load i have been sitting here in Charlotte all weekend waiting for, wasn't even here. Somebody picked it up Friday. Funny thing tho it was dispatched to me Saturday. It was going to Lakeland Florida. Meaning i was 25ish miles from Tampa. Grrr. Guess I'm going to try to nap.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In a ****y mood now. So the load i have been sitting here in Charlotte all weekend waiting for, wasn't even here. Somebody picked it up Friday. Funny thing tho it was dispatched to me Saturday. It was going to Lakeland Florida. Meaning i was 25ish miles from Tampa. Grrr. Guess I'm going to try to nap.

Unlike.jpg