Frosty February 2015

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
There you go that's what it was. Heading home wind is a monster. I can't drive over 60mph or else I'm stuck in 5th gear at 3500rpm

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's where I'm at North bound 65. Went from 22mpg dashboard to 16

Yawn.

Was wondering why aren't nearly any of these wind Mills spinning?

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the Amherst, OH service plaza on the pike heading to Allentown for Monday morning. Eastbound is shut down at the 145 for multi-vehicle wreck. Westbound is shut down at the 128 for the same type of wreck. I could be home drinking beer and putting wood in the stove... I'm such an idiot...

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the Amherst, OH service plaza on the pike heading to Allentown for Monday morning. Eastbound is shut down at the 145 for multi-vehicle wreck. Westbound is shut down at the 128 for the same type of wreck. I could be home drinking beer and putting wood in the stove... I'm such an idiot...

Be safe! Never an idiot if your making money.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Am already here ... Truck friendly Millcreek Rd Allentown Walmart snow just now falling and NO wind yet!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
NO wind yet!

It's howling here! It's also out of a very weird direction for around here, it's out of the NNW. Temps are down to 17, heading for -9 around midnight.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
️ here was supposed to be a dusting measure 2 inches on my stoop! Lake effect snow is grand tomorrow's high temp is 3 with a low of -12 good ol' Northeast Ohio ! Didn't finish the sprinter this past week to dang cold !

Sent from my flying circus

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Snow is flying sideways with high winds here... That wood fire is feeling pretty darn good!

Found a shady spot to park at Lowes ....windows down about 70° ...nice breeze...yep i see a nap coming on....
And later I need to find My Darts to prepare for tomorrows Dartboard....:p

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
️ here was supposed to be a dusting measure 2 inches on my stoop! Lake effect snow is grand tomorrow's high temp is 3 with a low of -12 good ol' Northeast Ohio ! Didn't finish the sprinter this past week to dang cold !

Sent from my flying circus

We have at least 4 inches here and windy.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it is!! Just came thru there an hour ago. And all across 70 was rough. Semis blown into other lane.
:( Ugh!!

Just crossed over into IL from IN on I 70 heading west toward KC. Strong winds alright, I'm driving a "barn door" Nissan NV. Will pull over if I feel the wind is on the winning side, lol.