Frosty February 2015

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Sunny and 70 awaits them here in Tampa!

Do you have much luck getting loads out of Florida?

Takes patience. But we have if the driver's head doesn't pop right OFF his neck waiting. It's sooo hard to WAIT in FL when your gut says get the heII out of there!! Kind of like SD! LOL!!

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Takes patience. But we have if the driver's head doesn't pop right OFF his neck waiting. It's sooo hard to WAIT in FL when your gut says get the heII out of there!! Kind of like SD! LOL!!

Just wondering I have been available since last Friday morning and still no load. At least I'm at home but would like to get back on the road making money.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ya could move to South Dakota he gets me out!!' lol

No thanks I moved to Florida to get out of the cold and still spend way too much time up north in the winter!!!!

It usually does take a few days for me to get a load, but there have been a few times that loads have come quick.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

I could never understand the "popping off" either. Anytime I called an OO asking if they wanted to go to Miami in January the answer was always "he11 yes". After delivery and speaking with them the next day the comment was always "get me the he11 outa here". I'm still confused as to why anyone/someone wouldn"t want to take a couple days and smell something before going back to the line in those circumstances. I certainly did.