Frosty February 2015

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I could never understand the "popping off" either. Anytime I called an OO asking if they wanted to go to Miami in January the answer was always "he11 yes". After delivery and speaking with them the next day the comment was always "get me the he11 outa here". I'm still confused as to why anyone/someone wouldn"t want to take a couple days and smell something before going back to the line in those circumstances. I certainly did.

I can't talk. I was the same way. Usually worse. :/

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We would love to spend some time watching the Out Law sprint cars, but we haven't knocked the Vegas shine of this thing yet!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sorry I'm just not a Florida guy any time of the year give me Minnesota North Dakota Iowa I'm happy I'm a cold type guy:)

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Forgot to mention the Florida state fair is going on right now too, lots to do there, fairgrounds are right by the i75 and i4 junction.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seem's like a another life we dropped in Miami, and bam off to Dallas. All I could think was never slow a roll! Didn't know what break was then.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WOW...crazy winds along I-80 westbound Illinois & Iowa guessing 40 + mph

I had that ride yesterday morning. Stiff winds out of the North-Northwest, and I-80 is open fields most of the way. Cedar Rapids to Naperville, got home here in VP along about 1430 yesterday. A struggle with the van, not sure how the big fellows manage it.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped, Fort Rucker AL. Reminded of those good old days:) I think Murray's old backyard is just down the road, lol.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Wondering how long Murray is going to let his sleeping drivers sleep? lol It's been a great week so far, and I think whenever they drop they'll be getting as much sleep as possible because they know that phone is going to ring...Atta boy to Murray, Sally and Chris!!!