Frosty February 2015

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Day 1 of being a non smoker after smoking 44 years, the dog and my wife still love me.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home getting ready for a big change in my Sunday routine.

We will have a Murder, She Wrote/Mattlock marathon instead of Jag/Ncis.

:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I think I'm turning the corner on this wonderful cold my hubby brought home...two whole nights of solid sleep do wonders! Thank you Nyquil!!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think I'm turning the corner on this wonderful cold my hubby brought home...two whole nights of solid sleep do wonders! Thank you Nyquil!!!

Dayquil for me...scratchy throat Friday...full blown Cold yesterday...slept about 36 hours out of 48 possible....I feel about 85 % and i can deal with that...2 more Dayquil tablets will help....lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Dayquil for me...scratchy throat Friday...full blown Cold yesterday...slept about 36 hours out of 48 possible....I feel about 85 % and i can deal with that...2 more Dayquil tablets will help....lol
I haven't had one this bad in years..and sure don't want it at all! I do Dayquil during the day and it sure does help. Hope you're at home so you can sleep it off?

On second thought..please don't give it to the wife!! lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I haven't had one this bad in years..and sure don't want it at all! I do Dayquil during the day and it sure does help. Hope you're at home so you can sleep it off?

On second thought..please don't give it to the wife!! lol

Not home ....in NC....but I usually only get 1 minor cold a year...but i must of caught the bug and 2 night time loads back to back seem to have enhanced my cold...I usually take NO medicine except Aleve if back ache flares up....but yesterday I knew some drugs would help sleep & body....ready to roll now....

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
Not home ....in NC....but I usually only get 1 minor cold a year...but i must of caught the bug and 2 night time loads back to back seem to have enhanced my cold...I usually take NO medicine except Aleve if back ache flares up....but yesterday I knew some drugs would help sleep & body....ready to roll now....

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1423414336.230778.jpg Right there with you. Worst cold I've had in some time. This is helping, especially with sleep.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ahhhhhhhhhh Febuary...the month that's keep Kleenex and Nyquil in business...

And don't forget the Halls and the chapstick!!!