Frosty February 2015

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe it was re rated to show the new lower Fsc? Look at the Fsc charged I'd be betting it's right there

The FSC came into play 2 weeks ago when the price dropped made this run a loser, so I quoted dispatcher A rate that was acceptable to me and they agreed, and so it was each time they called me, Wednesday dispatcher B called they agreed to the rate but wasn't happy with it so today dispatcher B called and offered the run again, but I failed to confirm my rate.... Lesson Learned and Hardball will now be played,

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Love it when brokers talk about Team Crossroads like this!!!

"We said the other day if only we could put every load on a Crossroad unit, life would be great."

Can you even IMAGINE how proud of our guys that makes us feel?!
Thank you Team Crossroads!!!!
Bill, Nelson, Ken, Bob, Bill & Carolee, Chip, Steve, Mike, Tim, Ken & Toby!!!
We are so very proud of the confidence you guys build with brokers.
That's why we ask the things of you that we do.
Thank you!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

"We said the other day if only we could put every load on a Crossroad unit, life would be great."

Thank you!!

And you are surprised....lol

Attachments

• 1423278848336.jpg
    1423278848336.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 35

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
And you are surprised....lol

Really? No. But we truly love hearing it. I guess it's my ego. I am like the 9 year old kid that needs to hear that we are doing it exactly right. Sure, I messed up the Lexington to Louisville last year. But I want to know that our efforts are truly appreciated. I want US TO ENJOY the appreciation for the efforts. Team CE!!
Our guys deserve it. Woohoo!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Really? No. But we truly love hearing it. I guess it's my ego. I am like the 9 year old kid that needs to hear that we are doing it exactly right. Sure, I messed up the Lexington to Louisville last year. But I want to know that our efforts are truly appreciated. I want US TO ENJOY the appreciation for the efforts. Team CE!!
Our guys deserve it. Woohoo!!!

Yes, even brother OVM!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thank you!!

Being a recent recipient of such an accolade from a broker.... A load that for whatever reason in the supply chain they thought was going to be way late to their customer got there 4 hours earlier then expected...thank you very much....and it wasn't all me i have to admit....I hit great traffic in and out of Chicago, load was already with paperwork and weather was clear....already had a full tank and delayed supper till I was finished...

every load is important and should be treated as so....because if you don't...you may never see another load from that broker again...They are your livilyhood...

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know I DH too much, but I spent $40 on fuel to take myself to Pittsburgh to see my kiddo.

I figured it was better than another three cold nights at the Detroiter :rolleyes:

Got $7.38 back when I went to her oil change place :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess who as a young lad in Canada....lol

Attachments

• 1423359797202.jpg
    1423359797202.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 37

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I know I DH too much, but I spent $40 on fuel to take myself to Pittsburgh to see my kiddo.

I figured it was better than another three cold nights at the Detroiter :rolleyes:

Got $7.38 back when I went to her oil change place :)

There's no better way to spend $40 than to get to a loved one!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
58631od1ztsrlkn.gif

Here at one of my more lucrative Walmarts in Georgetown KY...keeping my head down..:p

I have 2 boys/lads in Canada and a Lassie/gal.....:)