Frosty February 2015

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Far too early to be up like 4:30 am?......crap @ the J Beaverdam.

1780654_847640105274479_7694666370686686474_n.png

Yeah, that's WAY too early for no reason!! Hopefully you were able to get back to sleep.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bill keeps texting me!! Lol. Send him home!!!

Please!!
3 weeks out. That's the longest I've ever stayed out. Mostly I stayed out because the weather was so much better in TX, FL, GA and even in WV. But, time to go home and clean and restock the van now.

And OVM wants to go to Laredo where it's warm. LOL

Last edited:

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Dropped off truck in atlanta flying to phoenix for the next 9 days be nice break from snow and ice lol you all be safe :cool:

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
bill, in those 3 weeks how many loaded how many empty?

We always get paid our rate for DH. But on my own dime just running around exploring about 90-100 miles. Ran 5,175 in the 3 weeks. Had a few slow days, sat 2 days in Houston and a day in WV. Actually some of the slowest weeks I've ever encountered. But, it was mostly January so I expected that and am ok with an occasional slow stretch. Not the normal mileage that I run, but I really enjoyed missing the blizzard!

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Think positive you'll do a double tomorrow!!:p

Nice price of gas has been pretty stationary in diesel keeps dropping the spread is getting less and less!
I have seen the direct opposite. Diesel has stayed the same and gas prices have slightly gone up.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea it worked out this week, but the rate for this dropped big! Gonna rethink on this next time. Strange how you can run it 3 times for XXX.XX and on load #4 it drops 26 bucks
Maybe it was re rated to show the new lower Fsc? Look at the Fsc charged I'd be betting it's right there

Last edited: