Fright lanes??

guido4475

Not a Member
In this day and age, there are no good freight lanes anymore, as it is all a big crapshoot. Unpredictable. A clouded crystal ball.

However, the Load One app (you all knew this was coming lol) does help its drivers to better position themselves strategically in a more productive area with the plethora of information that the app provides to its drivers.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Florida is not known as an industrial State. It is primarily an agricultural, NASA, DOT and tourist State. What little freight is there has often been promised to inbound trucks that negotiated a "get out of Florida load" before agreeing to take anything there.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Crap, that's where I am going right now Brooklyn Park to be exact. Roads are horrible in ND!
I-94 in western Minnesota won't be much better. We only had about 3" of snow over night but its the strong winds blowing the snow that makes travel difficult. I'm not going back in service until tomorrow.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Crap, that's where I am going right now Brooklyn Park to be exact. Roads are horrible in ND!

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app
Imagine that. What a surprise. Lol
ND , MN ,... what the Roads are bad during a Blizzard.. unheard of ...
May i suggest Buying Chains at Walmart ... EEK oh no , Walmart is Closed because of bad weather..
Maybe you can use the Ramps to get through the deep snow ...

Reactions: guido4475