Fresh start!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Thank you very much. The dual purpose potti has been really handy already.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Wow, what a time saver.

On book keeping day you can make a deposit as you check your deposits.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
After three years of driving for an owner we are finally the owners of our truck! This has always been our goal since we started and to reach that goal has been quite rewarding.

Yes, we know all the pitfalls of being owners and we are prepared for it. As much as anyone can be! :) We like being able to make money for ourselves and not someone else for a change. We have squirreled away money for the inevitable maintenance issues, but seeing how we are in the same truck that we have been driving for the past two years we know what the truck does and doesn't need.

We have been home the past couple of weeks tearing thongs apart and putting it back together. There was some adjustments to the sleeper that we made, but only phase 1 is done. Phase 2 will be done over the Labor Day weekend. I am looking forward to getting back on the road so we can see how things really shake out. Hopefully not in a literal sense!:p. I will try and post pics if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Congratulation on becoming Expedite truck owners.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
A 3 year gameplan in the making to start off right. Good job. If only more prospective owners were a little more methodical and not in such a rush to become owners. Good luck!

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk 2

I tell every husband and wife team that comes on with us that they will only drive for us a year because they will want to go buy their own truck. I tell them that it's just a one year training class. We have a few drivers and teams that are now truck owners.