FRESH START FEBRUARY

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought, why was I getting eye twitch...
Then I realized, I haven't rested. ;)
How have you been? Miss all you guys.
Busy life kept me away from EO.
Good to hear from you..
How is your family doing.? I hope everything has improved since I last talked to you in Ohio .
By the way , since you've been busy , I have " Retired " from the road . But I have kept up on my "Cash Flow " , thanks to WOM ...
This from last night with wife ..." Buffalo " 1 cent machine..20200220_222852.jpeg

sent from my Recliner..

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good to hear from you..
How is your family doing.? I hope everything has improved since I last talked to you in Ohio .
By the way , since you've been busy , I have " Retired " from the road . But I have kept up on my "Cash Flow " , thanks to WOM ...
This from last night with wife ..." Buffalo " 1 cent machine..View attachment 19788

sent from my Recliner..
You need to keep Deb happy, she's quite a good luck charm.

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in Green Bay, motel for the night. Training done, ended on a good note.
Passed better then I was expecting. My trainer said I should be a trainer :ohsnapcouch:

Heading home in the morning.
Did I mention how many times I've gone right by Lambeau Field while I was here.
Pretty cool to see in person

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Back in Green Bay, motel for the night. Training done, ended on a good note.
Passed better then I was expecting. My trainer said I should be a trainer :ohsnapcouch:

Heading home in the morning.
Did I mention how many times I've gone right by Lambeau Field while I was here.
Pretty cool to see in person
Do you have any idea of your assignment yet. Local or over the road?

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm going to think like Prince today and hope for "Purple Rain" instead of the White version as we leave the upstate of SC and head to Minnie-Snowda. A nice Saturday dispatch with a 35# box that 3M must need real bad!

And, I'm KNOT going to put on long pants either!!

Your Lucky ... its suppose to be close to 45 degrees in North Central Iowa today and tomorrow.
But Mpls is 185 miles north and it is a different world up there in the Winter season ..

sent from my Recliner..

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I understand now. People from Massachusetts and Connecticut are dyslexic and think 50 mph speed limit says 80 mph

Been camped out away from home since Wednesday again pretending to be an expediter. February officially equals a normal quarter's income on its own

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I understand now. People from Massachusetts and Connecticut are dyslexic and think 50 mph speed limit says 80 mph

Been camped out away from home since Wednesday again pretending to be an expediter. February officially equals a normal quarter's income on its own

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
Probably no different than any other state. The problem is those 2 states only have 3 highways, I-95, I-90 & I-84. Add to that the Northeastern attitude of "get the F out of my way or I'll run you over". Yes Mark, Jersey is also a Northeastern state.

So, Wednesday I was leaving LA on a freeway at 4:30 rush hour. 6 lanes heading east, bumper to bumper, approaching 80mph and motorcycles going faster riding between the cars.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Unless I really fit with Schneider, this is a short term stepping stone. Being away from TT driving for 20 years. They offered the best training program with out cost or contract/obligation that I came across to get me back up to speed. My plans are definitely not long term

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
It took me awhile to find a company that would either let me relearn on the fly (20yrs since I last drove a t/t) with minimal training, or a company that would not mind paying for a refresher course (wasn't going full-blown school again). Well, PTL wasn't into paying for a refresher, altho they sounded like they were interested in me driving for them if I paid for it.

I found ANWebber. I had a minimum time in the training seat, and a great 14 months in a driver's seat. IMO, it was the perfect job for coming back to driving the big truck.

Anyways, sounds like you've got a solid plan. What's your plan for the next step, if I may be so bold?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm going to think like Prince today and hope for "Purple Rain" instead of the White version as we leave the upstate of SC and head to Minnie-Snowda. A nice Saturday dispatch with a 35# box that 3M must need real bad!
Prince was my next door neighbor until he got dead. I live about 1½ miles due west of Palsy Park. Tomorrow 40º and Monday mid 30's. What 3M are you delivering to?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Prince was my next door neighbor until he got dead. I live about 1½ miles due west of Palsy Park. Tomorrow 40º and Monday mid 30's. What 3M are you delivering to?

Hutchinson - a tape plant.
Hopefully Murray can get us gone tomorrow but already warming up. Gonna hang around Eden Prairie today

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good to hear from you..
This from last night with wife ..." Buffalo " 1 cent machine..
sent from my Recliner..

Doing good, thanks for asking. Normalized my younger daughter AC1A. Now let's hope, wife keeps up with her. :)

Good job on the slots, did you at least brake even?

How do you relate to WOM with a business plan? Did you flood yours as well? :p