Fox or CNN News?

twe2011

Seasoned Expediter
Are you ready for the President speech tonight regarding Jobs?

Which channel are you going to listen and why?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are you ready for the President speech tonight regarding Jobs?

Which channel are you going to listen and why?

Not going to watch him. I never do. I don't believe a single word he says so I see know reason to watch. He just wants to spend more money that we don't have on programs that will not work and serve no real purpose other than to drive the economy deeper into the ground.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why would it matter what network you watch it on, unless you need an interpretation/spin of what was said?

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
She didn't ask what channel your going to watch. She asked which Channel your going to LISTEN to. I was not aware that CNN or Fox was on the CB.:p

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I will Not be watching or listening to him at all! It's always the same ole crap and Lies that he's been spewing for the past 2-1/2 years, always trying to put the blame on others and NOT accepting any of the blame at all! He and his policies are a Failure!

twe2011

Seasoned Expediter
Unfortunately, I have to watch or listen...it is part of my studies.

However, at the same time I am going to be like Lady Justice...blind but open-minded to hear what will be said. As for the interpretation, good question that is another unfortunate thing…we have to wait to see how things will turn out but at our sacrifice.

Attachments

• Lady Justice.jpg
    Lady Justice.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unfortunately, I have to watch or listen...it is part of my studies.

However, at the same time I am going to be like Lady Justice...blind but open-minded to hear what will be said. As for the interpretation, good question that is another unfortunate thing…we have to wait to see how things will turn out but at our sacrifice.

Trying to listen to King Putz the 1st with an "open mind" it about the same as trying to listen to a slimy used car salesman or drug dealer with an open mind. All 3 want to "help" you in one way or another.

I learned YEARS ago that IF you want to hear a politician tell the truth listen to him/her/it snore.

Part of your studies? Must not be a class on "ethics".

twe2011

Seasoned Expediter
I am a Truck Driver/Owner Operator, current study is the Economics that concerns all degrees.

I love the road and the drivers, the last good frontier. It seems to be the only place where people stick together, at a truck stop etc.

But I am working on my Bachelor’s of Information Technology/Cyber Security…would love to put a stop of all the Identity theft and Human trafficking along with many other aspects that all relate to the science of forensics.

It is a dream.......

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am a Truck Driver/Owner Operator, current study is the Economics that concerns all degrees.

I love the road and the drivers, the last good frontier. It seems to be the only place where people stick together, at a truck stop etc.

But I am working on my Bachelor’s of Information Technology/Cyber Security…would love to put a stop of all the Identity theft and Human trafficking along with many other aspects that all relate to the science of forensics.

It is a dream.......

Good luck to you. Always go after your dreams. Chasing dreams keeps one alive.

twe2011

Seasoned Expediter
What is real interesting, I usually stay quite in class but then a specific topic came up regarding Tariff's and Taxes.

That is when I spoke up about Obama and the Mexican Trucking, and how we are going to pay for it out of our IFTA taxes.

The Teacher and the students did not know of any of this, now it has became a topic in class and how it will effect our economy...safety and jobs, etc.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am watching a show on Great Lakes Shipwrecks. I did not want to see a "live shipwreck" in progress. Bad enough I have to pay for it.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
Can I get an update when it is done? I can't watch it.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

He spoke with the same tone he did in 07/ 08 other then that, same crap.Give tax breaks good idea but wants the rich to pay for it.Wants congress to pass the jobs act right away,and in two weeks he will tell them how he plans on paying for spending another 450 billion dollars we dont have.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
He spoke with the same tone he did in 07/ 08 other then that, same crap.Give tax breaks good idea but wants the rich to pay for it.Wants congress to pass the jobs act right away,and in two weeks he will tell them how he plans on paying for spending another 450 billion dollars we dont have.

We should just trust him, he hasn't lied before. :rolleyes:

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He's trying to put all this into the lap of the Republicans, while at the same time saying it's not political. Yeah, right.

In any case, for these types of political events, I generally stick with C-SPAN or something else other than the networks which feel they must tell everyone what to think about what they just saw and heard.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If I were inclined to watch one of these dog and pony shows C-span would be the way to go. I don't watch snake oil salespeople.