For the Record

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Bill & Hillary, 1970
BILL CLINTON's MILITARY CAREER(Bill &Hillary - Grit your teeth before you read this!)After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia , which killed five U.S.military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia , which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors, Clinton promised that those responsible be hunted down and punished.Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington , DC . who are now dead would be alive today.THINK ABOUT IT! It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who spent 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath.

Hillary wins in 2008 and Bill is 'appointed' to fill her Senate seat and either live to retire 'they' (together or alone) would get two US Presidential retirement checks, two US Senate retirement checks, and a retirement check from the State of Arkansas . About the only thing they MIGHT NOT get is a Social Security check....but I wouldn't bet on it....

I understand ole Bill has earned $40,000,000 in the past six years.
what a guy!

AND THE REST OF THE STORY... Hilarious Rotten Clinton , as a New York State Senator, now comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,' which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?

It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua , New York . Makes sense!

They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.

Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting: Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence 'had' to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton 's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

No Chains Allowed
Hawk Trucking Uniforms are Gold & Black
When did FedEX Change back to Blue & Black?? :)
I stand Corrected !!!!! Good Eye!!!!! Like a Hawk

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Good Eye but I was in the middle of correcting things myself as it got sent to me.
Next time Ill make the Corrections before I POST. I promise
Also I do believe your Uniform is the old Color may want to
change it. As I could have swore the New Colors were
Purple and Black. For Ground and Custom Critical.
NO Chains Allowed
Hawk Trucking:)

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Hey Mr.iceroadtrucker,when was the last time you ran from Yellowknife to the BHP Ekati Diamond mine in NWT?
I put together the first loads and was on board the first convoy of double drop frame low boys that hauled the crushing units for the first processing plant at Ekati in 2000.Nice handle,but a rip off of the television show.They are the real McCoys.Go up and make a few runs accross Great Slave lake in the winter with no sun then you can use this handle.Right now,unless you can prove your a real iceroadtrucker,maybe you can be frostyroadtrucker.Show respect for the real deal big boy.And by the way,Ms. Cinton may very well be your next President,so you can blow the old rehashed red neck rhetoric all you want,its kind of the same thing as your handle,BS.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Talcal I understand ur having a bad day. Lay off the caffeeine, Ull be ok
Untill then Rednecks Im not from West VA as Im not a miner that
protested for higher wages and union they were the true RED NECKS and
got the name by the red kerchief they placed around their necks.
I believe if you reseach this you will see that Im right.\ Just ask Greg or
Terryanrene I am sure they will Help U reseach this. They are very
informative and Ive learned alot from them.
Now about ICEROADTRUCKER I think U need to stop being so envious
Maybe if U were in shape and fit as a fiddle then ud be a
real Maverick again. But outa shape and High blood pressure man its
gota be peaking. I suggest you eat well excerise and get a good
nites rest after each run. OR after your day at the office behind a
desk. So just in case you have to you can get down and put them
chains on, Ull be able to do it with out falling out.
have a nice day sir and by the way.
UR Right Frosty Trucker does got a nice Ring a nice Ring for some
one thats outa Shape and cant run with the Big dogs no more and
sitting on the poarch.
Just remember this when the tail gate drops the Bullcrap stops.
Well the tail gate is droped.
Said My Peace about Hillery and Billy bob and what I said was the Truth
But I guess Demos like your self just cant deal with it. So you got to
Slam your cup of Mud get all wired and Jump . Hey Dont preach to the
Quire I like OBAMA!!! But then again I like Reagan too utill I realized what
it is he did to the Small time Farmer and Signed all those Pork Barrel Bills
And created Cooperate America along with the help of the Repub and
Demos alike . YA HERE!!!! Oh sorry I guess U forgot all about that. OR
the Fact UR Boy Bill Raised Taxes on us poor 'folk, Hey hold on now, I will
give credit where credit is due he did take
us from a defecite to a sir plus hey good Job Bill and Hillery, But
Now that he Cut the military what happend, This country can barely fight
a war on one front and we are suppose to be able to do it on two fronts.
Any Questions.
Have a nice day all ya here.
Im JUST ICEROADTRUCKER
and Im haven a ball (ROFL) Reading what ya wrote to me on here.
Now for some music and a few laughs.
As the best thing about this thread is (SNOW BALL the Dancing Bird.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j_fxs8mUcQ&feature=related

have a nice day everybody.
No Chains allowed
:)

Last edited:

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Wow,talk about waking the dead!!Your fun dude,where have you been ?Ok,I have a few minutes,plus I jumped your s*** first.No,I won't back off about my friends who run the ice roads in NWT because it's dangerous work,and they have b#$$s the size of Missouri mules.Your ripping off the name because it sounds cool and macho.Get over it and change your handle or get your a** up there and give it a try.No middle ground on this issue.

I'm no longer on ther road,not because I can't do it,because I choose not too.I've driven every size shape and configuration of vehicle imaginable and owned several fleets of trucks.
I now manage a fleet of 35 United Van Lines vans and arrange heavy hauling of infrastucture and mining logistice in 8 countries.Some are New Gurena,Congo,Chile,Peru NWT,and Bolivia to name a few.I've been in international transportation and logistics since before you were making dirty in diapers.

I'm 60 years old,6 FT 7IN,225 lbs,work out everyday,don't drink coffee,smoke or drink.My blood preasure is 110/75.I run 5 miles everyday after work along the San Francisco Bay which is just outside my house.I've worked my a$$ off for what I have.I have two kids that I raised myself who both have advanced degress in biology and urban planning.Yes,I sit behind a desk,but have sat behind the windshield as well for many hours in all kind of conditions,many of those hours in countries where there are no truck stops and the no laws protecting your "rights".Dirving trucks in lawless conditons(and I don't mean Iraq)makes for real trucker stories,not running down the interstate yacking mumbo jumbo on the CB.That,in my opinion,requires nothing more then a heartbeat and a CDL.No disrespect intended,but it's not like hauling a load from Joburg to Lumbumbashi,across the Botswana border,then the Zambian border,with armed securtity riding shotgun,literally.

With regard to politics,I say rave on dude.The American people will soon settle that debate,and you and I are nothing more then pundants for our respective sides.With regard to using the handle you have chosen to boost your image,I say it's lame and an insult to the men and women who earn a living running the frozen lakes.Many of then are friends of mine,and the arctic is their home.If you would like to give it a try,let me know and I'll get you an interview with MATCO(Mid Arctic Trucking Company).I'm writing a book about my life in worldwide transportation and my previous life in rock and roll.Done next summer,check it out.

Last edited:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I'm not gonna lie aboout it. I know I don't have the brass ones it takes to run the Ice Roads. I do think it would be pretty cool to drive a road train like they do down under, but I don't think I would want to be out of the states for very long either.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Dirving trucks in lawless conditons(and I don't mean Iraq)makes for real trucker stories,not running down the interstate yacking mumbo jumbo on the CB.That,in my opinion,requires nothing more then a heartbeat and a CDL.No disrespect intended,but it's not like hauling a load from Joburg to Lumbumbashi,across the Botswana border,then the Zambian border,with armed securtity riding shotgun,literally.

Tallcal, you’re too funny.

What lawless conditions?

Why would you want to drive in those nice areas in those safe conditions when you can do the same thing here in the states but have to worry about safety because someone is knocking on your door?

Yes I am being sarcastic and know exactly what you are talking about. I don’t know about ‘Ice Trucking’, it looks like it would be ‘fun’ but I have seen enough to know what some are really missing. I wish a few would travel more and see how d*mn lucky we actually are here.

You reminded me of a few sight seeing spots I visited, maybe some of these ring a bell?

Hargeisa, Bartano, Kigali, Jari, Butare, Guru, Moruto (I don’t think this exists any more), Bandiiradley which of course were so much I can’t stop forgetting about them. I wish I had a camera, but on the other hand I am still alive because I didn’t. Of course if you recognize those names, you have been there too.

Actually when you complete the book, give us a heads up so we can preorder it.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ditto for me. Oh! That's some right wing secret code. Hey, put me down for one anyway. I hope you sign it for us E.O. types. Keep us up to date with this T.C. Thank you and I am looking forward to your book!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd like to schmega-ditto Moot's ditto. I would be very interested in reading your book, Tall. Put me on the list!

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Advanced sales,I love it!The transition from the"rock"side to the"rock"side is about different chapters of an exciting journey.I hope you enjoy it. Working title is "From Here To Timbuktu",a city in Mali on the banks of the Niger River.The people are gentle and colorful.They have been doing tie dye for 1000 yeras.They look like a bunch of Deadheads.It's also the home of the Delta Blues according to many music historians.I've had the pleasure of visiting this stark, land locked country a couple of times(theres gold in the sand).There are several current West African guitarists that play the traditonal music of thier country,rich with blues tinged riffs.
Thanks for the encouragement to finish this 5 years of slaving and writers block,I'll be happy to be out from under it.Your in for a few surprises about the left sider handled TC.