Flying j prefered customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So what you are saying is that I can use my pro driver card for regular gas?

Yes like has been said already there is 0 doubt you get a half shower with 14 or 15 gallons. Two halves get you a shower. If you pay at the pump swipe your card there if you pay inside have the counter person swipe it.

It was funny and wasn't personal. Without being able to laugh at ones mess ups expediting will be stuff on a person. Everyone of us here has been poked its all in fun. To be honest if you have a thin skin and fire back in anger people will not be as quick to help.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

legit1

Active Expediter
What's funnier is he needs a shower after "feeling up" the van.

But we're too classy to go there.
Not.

Since you people are nitt picky with grammar on this forum and before you assume and make an a$$ outta yaself by saying he, find out if you are speaking about a he or she.

legit1

Active Expediter
I wouldn't want to be part of a forum that wouldn't have some fun with a typo like that. But, I also haven't had a senseofhumorectomy.

For Pete's sake Dude...

You people make it hard to ask for advice. This post has turned into a bashing session. If it's like that, I won't ask anything else! Smh

Swamp30

Active Expediter
Do you realize that you have taken an INNOCENT JOKE and turned it into everyone seeing how feeble minded you really are? For Christ sake your question/problem was answered more than once and the remedy is there. Wow..and we wondee why drivers get a bad wrap..if you need a further break down on what to actually do to get shower credits at pilot please do us a favor and go get yourself castrated..DO NOT BREED! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! ..

legit1

Active Expediter
Do you realize that you have taken an INNOCENT JOKE and turned it into everyone seeing how feeble minded you really are? For Christ sake your question/problem was answered more than once and the remedy is there. Wow..and we wondee why drivers get a bad wrap..if you need a further break down on what to actually do to get shower credits at pilot please do us a favor and go get yourself castrated..DO NOT BREED! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! ..

Go to hell you scum bag! Also, it's wonder not wondee.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
aaaaannnnnnddd.... The clock begins to tick. Will it just be a locked thread? Will Legit be warned or banned? Will we all be chastised for being great big meanies? Will Xiggi edit his post in a desperate attempt to save face? I'm almost glad I didn't get a load today.

(Highway Star throws a bag of popcorn in the microwave.)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK who's in charge of the Prozac this month.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

mohawk

Active Expediter
aaaaannnnnnddd.... The clock begins to tick. Will it just be a locked thread? Will Legit be warned or banned? Will we all be chastised for being great big meanies? Will Xiggi edit his post in a desperate attempt to save face? I'm almost glad I didn't get a load today.

(Highway Star throws a bag of popcorn in the microwave.)

Tune in next time to find out same psycho time same psycho channel XD

Status
Not open for further replies.