Flying j prefered customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

legit1

Active Expediter
If I feel up my cargo van, will I be able to get shower credits with this card or not? I was told by another cv driver that he uses this prefered customer card all the time to get showers, but I just tried to get credits for using it and they would not let me add points to my card after I filled up the cv. If it can be used, how do I use it to was my assets?

mohawk

Active Expediter
Get a professional drivers card the preferred customers card is only good for points on things like coffee and grill items.

legit1

Active Expediter
Get a professional drivers card the preferred customers card is only good for points on things like coffee and grill items.

I have a pro driver card from when I drove straight trucks, but I was told I can only get credits for diesel gas. My cv is a regular gas truck.

mohawk

Active Expediter
I have a pro driver card from when I drove straight trucks, but I was told I can only get credits for diesel gas. My cv is a regular gas truck.

Hmm sorry im driving a diesel sprinter but maybe call the myrewards line and find out what's what. 1-877-866-7378

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I have a professional drivers card, and it works with regular gas,for free coffees, and showers credits.

legit1

Active Expediter
I have a professional drivers card, and it works with regular gas,for free coffees, and showers credits.

Ok, I have a pro driver card. How do I get them to give me the points? Do I have to pre pay or can I get the credit @ the pumps?

Status
Not open for further replies.