Flying j prefered customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As said no points for gas swipe it when you fill up and get a half shower credit each time you buy 15 gallons or more.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I do have a sense of humor, but uuuuhm:thumbdown::confused:, it wasn't funny! Now that's funny:D
Sure it was funny. I chuckled. I started to post a similar wise-crack, but didn't. Typos are common, no big deal. Some just leave you more open for cheap shots from peanut gallery....you got a cheap shot. It's all good.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sure it was funny. I chuckled. I started to post a similar wise-crack, but didn't. Typos are common, no big deal. Some just leave you more open for cheap shots from peanut gallery....you got a cheap shot. It's all good.

I was lining one up one too but saw Zorry beat me to it.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
What's funnier is he needs a shower after "feeling up" the van.

But we're too classy to go there.
Not.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't let it throw you.

For what it's worth, I recently got the "preferred card", found it to be next door to worthless and asked if there's better in the general forum here. The consensus of opinion is that the professional card is good for 1/2 shower credit for every 15 gallons of gasoline, and the RV card actually gets you a few points at the pump. I'm going to pick up those cards next time I'm in and see if they actually are good for anything. Right now the card that I have that is worth anything is the Speedway card.

legit1

Active Expediter
Don't let it throw you.

For what it's worth, I recently got the "preferred card", found it to be next door to worthless and asked if there's better in the general forum here. The consensus of opinion is that the professional card is good for 1/2 shower credit for every 15 gallons of gasoline, and the RV card actually gets you a few points at the pump. I'm going to pick up those cards next time I'm in and see if they actually are good for anything. Right now the card that I have that is worth anything is the Speedway card.

So what you are saying is that I can use my pro driver card for regular gas?

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I haven't feeled up anything, can't a person ask for advice without being f_cked with?

Dude they weren't messin with you just havin A little fun with you thats all I thought it was funny too it's good to laugh.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
As said no points for gas swipe it when you fill up and get a half shower credit each time you buy 15 gallons or more.
I dunno about gasoline since I use diesel fuel, but it's only 14 gallons or more for a 1/2 shower credit when I fuel up ...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I haven't feeled up anything, can't a person ask for advice without being f_cked with?
Don't be silly, of course not.

With my van, I rub her rear end, polish her headlights, yeah she's easy.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
You should be able to ask for advice w/o getting messed with.

Over here we mix fun with good,and sometimes bad,advice.

If you can't laugh out here you'll go crazy.

I have no advice about the cards. I'm in a straight and don't go to the J.

When I get silly and it isn't funny you'll be laughing at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.