Finally a judge with common sense..

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Pro-death rides again.
Such a statement would seem to indicate that you actually don't know what you're talking about ... which doesn't come as any great surprise ...

From the article:

Morning-after pills do not end a pregnancy that has implanted, according to the Mayo Clinic, and should not be confused with abortion pills.

The clinic says morning-after pills, which have been widely available in Europe and Latin America for several years, can prevent pregnancy “because conception typically doesn’t occur immediately after sex.”

According to the Mayor Clinic:

“Pregnancy may happen up to several days later. During the time between sex and conception, sperm travel through the fallopian tubes until they potentially reach an egg. Depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle, morning-after pills may act by one or more of the following actions: delaying or preventing ovulation, blocking fertilization, or keeping a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus.”

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Pro-death rides again.
Not really. The Morning After Pill doesn't abort an actual pregnancy - it merely prevents conception from taking place, not unlike any other contraceptive method. Once the egg is fertilized and implanted in the uterus (A.K.A. conception), which generally takes 2-3 days to happen, the Morning After Pill has zero effect.

On the other hand, if you're concerned about the billions of sperm that are brutally murdered by contraception, or masturbation, well, that's another issue altogether, and if you are truly without sin, then by all means, throw yer stones. :D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Pro-death rides again.

How could you have a problem with this??
I'm not pro death...pro common sense ..pro not wanting a zillion unwanted children on the dole..if you have a problem with this...then there is just no pleasing you..

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How could you have a problem with this??
I'm guessing it's because this is about young girls, who aren't married, having sex. We just can't have that sort of thing going on. Newp, newp, newp.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I'm guessing it's because this is about young girls, who aren't married, having sex. We just can't have that sort of thing going on. Newp, newp, newp.

What do these people want..not everybody lives there righteous lifestyle..

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are two types of people in the world, those who admit to picking their nose, and liars.

Levity aside, some people are almost too easy, but still fun to work anyway.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When you drive a van, you need a hobby to pass the time. Picking your nose seems about as good as any. Although I consider myself an expert, I'm not really qualified to pick someone else's, so please don't ask me to do that for you.

hD95AAF58

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Not really. The Morning After Pill doesn't abort an actual pregnancy - it merely prevents conception from taking place, not unlike any other contraceptive method. Once the egg is fertilized and implanted in the uterus (A.K.A. conception), which generally takes 2-3 days to happen, the Morning After Pill has zero effect.
However, life doesn't begin at implantation. If a spermatazoa breaks the plane, so to speak, the fertilized egg, yet unimplanted, had a right to life the equal of yours. So preventing its implantation is murder, and anyone who causes that to happen is a murderer.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
However, life doesn't begin at implantation. If a spermatazoa breaks the plane, so to speak, the fertilized egg, yet unimplanted, had a right to life the equal of yours. So preventing its implantation is murder, and anyone who causes that to happen is a murderer.

Your kidding right??

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Unquestionably not, Mrs. Pelosi. Life begins at the nanosecond of conception.

This pill stops that from happening....if you know anything about the pill... and don't refer to me as a woman either ..

Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I have a question. If the egg is fertilized and it does become implanted...but the pill has also been taken. Is there no chance of birth defects or other complications to the fetus because of the pill being in the system?

FWIW: I did not read the article and know very little about the pill. I have no interest in the debate either. That particular question did jump out at me though. I would hate to think that there could be mentally or physically challenged babies due to the use of such a pill. I would hope that the FDA has done a lot of research on this....have they?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I do not care to enter the debate,nor have I read the article.
I know a girl,born with one leg.
The rumor was it was caused by starting /stopping the "pill."
I never enquired further.
She was born about 1984.