Fed says bible is hate

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Bible Is Hate Says US Government
By Rev. Ted Pike
4-9-8
In its recent report to Congress, the U.S. State Department "Office of Global Anti-Semitism"
makes a startling policy statement. It says the New Testament record that the Jews had Christ
crucified is "classical anti-Semitism" -- a historic form of hate. 1
In its 2005 report to Congress, the State Department included as an "anti-Semitic incident" the
case of a Polish priest who said Jews killed Christ. Today, three years later, the State Department
could not be clearer.
Are you one of tens of millions of Christians who agree with Mel Gibson's The Passion of the
Christ that evil Jewish leaders incited a Jewish mob and persuaded Pilate to have Christ
crucified? The U.S. government now considers you "anti-Semitic." You are part of a worldwide
scourge the U.S. government, Canada, Australia, and 55 European nations are uniting to
suppress. 2
In the many countries now ruled by hate laws, it is already a federal offense to repeat the claim
of New Testament "hate literature" that the Jews had Christ crucified. 3 The State Department's
equation of Biblical Christianity with "hate" is an ominous indication. The Jewish Anti-
Defamation League of B'nai B'rith architect of hate laws worldwide (and primary ideological
and statistics-gathering force behind the Office of Global Anti-Semitism) -- is moving rapidly to
create bias against Christians as haters, particularly of Jews and homosexuals.
Despite passionate support of Israel by evangelicals, ADL claims Christianity is inherently anti-
Semitic. ADL says the New Testament is the seedbed of suspicion and blame against Jews
leading to the Holocaust of WW II. 3 Televangelist John Hagee, recipient of numerous
ADL/B'nai B'rith awards, upholds ADL propaganda. He preaches that Jews did not reject or kill
Christ, do not have to accept Him, and that New Testament Christianity is a primary source of
anti-Semitism throughout the ages. 4
As Jewish-dominated media increasingly persuades the public and government to agree with this
stereotype, it will become easier to pass Christian-restricting hate crimes laws. 5 All who adhere
to the Bible on homosexuality or Jewish complicity in Christ's death could be subject to statesponsored
prosecution.
Bible believers aren't the only ones at risk. The State Department report also says it is anti-
Semitic to:
1. Allege "intentionally or unintentionally" that the state of Israel persecutes Palestinians.
2. Criticize "intentionally or unintentionally" Zionism or Israel if such criticism leads to lowering
of the public opinion of Jews or the government, military, or people of Israel (p. 33).
3. Compare the behavior of Israel's leaders and military (in suppression of Palestinians) to Nazis
(p. 22).
4. Publish cartoons depicting the Israeli government and military as similar to Nazis.
5. Diminish the 6-million figure of Holocaust dead in any amount.
6. Question that gas chambers were the primary means of killing 6 million Jews (p.22).
7. Allege that Jews exert undue influence in Congress and the White House.
8. Allege that Jews exert undue influence in the media.
9. Claim there exists a "Jewish conspiracy" to dominate society (p.19).
10. Allege that American Jews are equally loyal to Israel (p.19).
11. Deny the people of Israel their "right of self-determination." This means upholding Biblical
law that the Jewish people cannot reoccupy Palestine in unrighteousness. This also means
denying them occupation through illegal settlements of all the territory promised to Abraham.
12. Reveal hostility (as Christ did) toward Talmudic (pharisaic) Judaism.
The State Department warns against "unintentional" anti-Semitism (i.e. criticism of Israel, or
making known unpleasant facts about Judaism). These acts might not be meant to stimulate anti-
Semitism, but do. The moral? Be safe; don't criticize Israel or matters Jewish at all. Evil people
might twist legitimate facts to hateful ends.
Clearly, an office of the U.S. State Department has been created by the Anti-Defamation
League, at taxpayer expense, as a propaganda oracle of its own anti-Christian "hate crimes
agenda." Congress unanimously created this office of thought crimes disinformation in 2004.
Cast your vote to end its influence: call your Senators and Representative. Call toll-free at 1-877-
851-6437. Tell them: "Please revoke funding for the State Department's Office of Global Anti-
Semitism. It does not represent scholarly research but the anti-Christian biases of the Anti-
Defamation League."
Your members of Congress voted in this Orwellian "ministry of propaganda." They can vote it
out. Call now!
Lust for Power
It is obvious that ADL/ B'nai B'rith, Israel, and international Zionism are demanding a place of
freedom from constructive criticism. Americans do not give such to our government, politicians,
or military. Yet the Jewish-dominated Department of Global Anti-Semitism expects us to give it
to a foreign government, Israel.
What does freedom from criticism for Jews and Israel really mean? It is not compassion, or
compensation for centuries of Jewish suffering. It is not real security for Israel

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
I'm a very radar savy jew from the old school. Based on an old, long passed down tradition,only passed from hefty Jewish women to their last son,I'm actualy able to determine the weight and IQ of any person from their writing alone. Do you believe this ?? It's how so many Jews are succesful in Hollywood,and heads of banks and and Universities get to where they are.
Many critics of the Jewish State think it's just the inate ruthlesness of the jew(Hitlers premise),and greed that seem to move jews forward to the tops of many corporations and institutions of higher learning.
But they are wrong,oh so wrong. It's really their secret powers RatsAs*.
After private consultation with Doctor Bugger Nelson,famour Austin Texas Gynogologist and Yidish as a second languae professor,I have determined the following. Using the old traditional method the jews have (I'm Jewish) of being able to determine body type and IQ from just writing alone ,the Good Doctor and language instructor and my jewish cat and I have determined the following:

It is one hundred percent postive you weigh: 292 LBS.
Weight distrubtion is primarly between the knees and waist and is most pronounced from the posterier side.

The great Doctor Booger and I have also determined your IQ RatsAs*.
It has a range,a limited range,but never the less a range: + 25 to -85.
So,you are a very fat, dumb ratsas*,but a very svelt bright biggot.

Good weekend rattie

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Bible Is Hate Says US Government
By Rev. Ted Pike
4-9-8

In its recent report to Congress, the U.S. State Department "Office of Global Anti-Semitism" makes a startling policy statement. It says the New Testament record that the Jews had Christ crucified is "classical anti-Semitism" -- a historic form of hate.

1 In its 2005 report to Congress, the State Department included as an "anti-Semitic incident" the case of a Polish priest who said Jews killed Christ. Today, three years later, the State Department could not be clearer.

Are you one of tens of millions of Christians who agree with Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ that evil Jewish leaders incited a Jewish mob and persuaded Pilate to have Christ crucified? The U.S. government now considers you "anti-Semitic." You are part of a worldwide scourge the U.S. government, Canada, Australia, and 55 European nations are uniting to suppress.

2 In the many countries now ruled by hate laws, it is already a federal offense to repeat the claim of New Testament "hate literature" that the Jews had Christ crucified.

3 The State Department's equation of Biblical Christianity with "hate" is an ominous indication. The Jewish Anti- Defamation League of B'nai B'rith architect of hate laws worldwide (and primary ideological and statistics-gathering force behind the Office of Global Anti-Semitism) -- is moving rapidly to create bias against Christians as haters, particularly of Jews and homosexuals. Despite passionate support of Israel by evangelicals, ADL claims Christianity is inherently anti- Semitic. ADL says the New Testament is the seedbed of suspicion and blame against Jews leading to the Holocaust of WW II. 3 Televangelist John Hagee, recipient of numerous ADL/B'nai B'rith awards, upholds ADL propaganda. He preaches that Jews did not reject or kill Christ, do not have to accept Him, and that New Testament Christianity is a primary source of anti-Semitism throughout the ages.

4 As Jewish-dominated media increasingly persuades the public and government to agree with this stereotype, it will become easier to pass Christian-restricting hate crimes laws.

5 All who adhere to the Bible on homosexuality or Jewish complicity in Christ's death could be subject to state sponsored prosecution.

Bible believers aren't the only ones at risk. The State Department report also says it is anti-Semitic to:
1. Allege "intentionally or unintentionally" that the state of Israel persecutes Palestinians.
2. Criticize "intentionally or unintentionally" Zionism or Israel if such criticism leads to lowering of the public opinion of Jews or the government, military, or people of Israel (p. 33).
3. Compare the behavior of Israel's leaders and military (in suppression of Palestinians) to Nazis (p. 22).
4. Publish cartoons depicting the Israeli government and military as similar to Nazis.
5. Diminish the 6-million figure of Holocaust dead in any amount.
6. Question that gas chambers were the primary means of killing 6 million Jews (p.22).
7. Allege that Jews exert undue influence in Congress and the White House.
8. Allege that Jews exert undue influence in the media.
9. Claim there exists a "Jewish conspiracy" to dominate society (p.19).
10. Allege that American Jews are equally loyal to Israel (p.19).
11. Deny the people of Israel their "right of self-determination." This means upholding Biblical law that the Jewish people cannot reoccupy Palestine in unrighteousness. This also means denying them occupation through illegal settlements of all the territory promised to Abraham.
12. Reveal hostility (as Christ did) toward Talmudic (pharisaic) Judaism.

The State Department warns against "unintentional" anti-Semitism (i.e. criticism of Israel, or making known unpleasant facts about Judaism). These acts might not be meant to stimulate anti- Semitism, but do. The moral? Be safe; don't criticize Israel or matters Jewish at all. Evil people might twist legitimate facts to hateful ends.
Clearly, an office of the U.S. State Department has been created by the Anti-Defamation
League, at taxpayer expense, as a propaganda oracle of its own anti-Christian "hate crimes agenda." Congress unanimously created this office of thought crimes disinformation in 2004.

Cast your vote to end its influence: call your Senators and Representative. Call toll-free at 1-877- 851-6437. Tell them: "Please revoke funding for the State Department's Office of Global Anti- Semitism. It does not represent scholarly research but the anti-Christian biases of the Anti- Defamation League."

Your members of Congress voted in this Orwellian "ministry of propaganda." They can vote it out. Call now!

Lust for Power
It is obvious that ADL/ B'nai B'rith, Israel, and international Zionism are demanding a place of freedom from constructive criticism. Americans do not give such to our government, politicians, or military. Yet the Jewish-dominated Department of Global Anti-Semitism expects us to give it to a foreign government, Israel.

What does freedom from criticism for Jews and Israel really mean? It is not compassion, or compensation for centuries of Jewish suffering. It is not real security for Israel

Edited so it can be read

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
I'm a very radar savy jew from the old school. Based on an old, long passed down tradition,only passed from hefty Jewish women to their last son,I'm actualy able to determine the weight and IQ of any person from their writing alone. Do you believe this ?? It's how so many Jews are succesful in Hollywood,and heads of banks and and Universities get to where they are.
Many critics of the Jewish State think it's just the inate ruthlesness of the jew(Hitlers premise),and greed that seem to move jews forward to the tops of many corporations and institutions of higher learning.
After private consultation with Doctor Bugger Nelson,famour Austin Texas Gynogologist and Yidish as a second languae professor,I have determined the following. Using the old traditional method the jews have (I'm Jewish) of being able to determine body type and IQ from just writing alone ,the Good Doctor and language instructor and my jewish cat and I have determined the following:

Weight distrubtion is primarly between the knees and waist and is most pronounced from the posterier side.

Good weekend rattie

LMAO. This is exactly what I am talking about. This kind of negative crap. It has been going on from day one of my membership, but dare not call this person an idiot or you might get a reprimand.

You are a sad little puppet.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter

Good weekend rattie

I am not fat for one, but thanks for bashing all the fat people out here. I actually weigh 132 and I am athletic. Just goes to show you there are all kinds of haters out here.

Fat is beautiful and I would never have made this stupid comment that talcal did. How arrogant!

Differences should be appreciated not bashed. Remember that the next time you spout off your hateful bull.

This document that I posted out here is a prime example of what Christians have been dealing with with the ADL. It is informational.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
since everything ratty posts is "inciting" and confrontational i suggest everyone stop paying him/her attention and maybe this will stop.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
TallCal just to let you know what I'm about to say is a compliment so don't take it the wrong way.

Rantwell,
TallCal is one of the last people on here I would call a puppet. Plus I didn't know there were 55 countries in Europe? Maybe since the the USSR has been split up. How don't see how saying Jews Crucified Jesus is hate. Jesus was a Jew when he was on this Earth in human form. I don't know what type of Jew TallCal is, but I know some accept Jesus. I forget what denomination they are. They still keep the traditions of their Jewish Culture, but they have the eternal gift of Salvation.

Plus Scripture clearly states that the Jews are God's chosen people. Therefore I find it hard to believe that anyone can be a true Christian and an anti-semite at the same time. Just doesn't seem logical to me. Yes alot of American Jews do have ties to Israel. What's wrong with that? I've known of guys that were born Israel and there family moved here when they were youngsters. Upon graduating from high school the go back to Israel do some time in the military and some actually continue their military careers here in their second home the U.S. Some of the best Marines have known have oddly enough been guys that spent time in the Israeli military and Africans that immigrated that grew up carrying AKs to school. I don't know what it is but those to groups seemed to have turned out alot of top notch Marines and U.S. citizens therefore I can't bash them.

Last edited:

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Rattie,sometimes we just have to not take things quite so seriously. It's really bad for the health at a certain point. Sorry about the "light weight " humor.If you really do own a C unit,and run ,you multi task very well

In any event,some good fun is the best pill at times,and Dr. Booger is a highly educated and diverse good friend whom I often consult with on serious matters. He really does have a book out called "The Tao of Booger" which is must reading before approaching such states of mind as superiority or enlightenment. He has retirered his Gyno practice in Austin and now just tours the world playing and singing to throngs. He may be coming to your city sometime soon.He has been known to tame the wildest beast with one of his many songs of Redemption or Bloody Mary Mornings.
As for my Jewish cat,Slim Bernstein,we just hang and hope for another tomorrow.He's 168 in people years.
Angels fly becuse they take themselves lightly.

Last edited: