Feburary Locations

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
had a run from el paso to laredo where I am currently sitting now for day 2..Had a load going to Mi but cancelled on my to pick it up.

Swamp30

Active Expediter
midway tn to san antonio tx..been here since 6pm wednesday..laredo looks packed so i guess i gonna tough it out here

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know if its just me but jan was the best ever 11700 miles loaded this week I'm sitting at 1900 starting on Friday sitting at the house so if I don't get a load out of service for some down time all yeah I made silver two times in a row on rewards program ya me !!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My first month with Bolt was a 10,500 mile month. I never work Januaries so I really can't say what a good month in Jaunary is. But your 7200 mile month is pretty good Mohawk. What carrier are you with? I think Underdog is with panther.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had to come home my wife was rear endeded in an auto accident and is in alot of pain and can't hardly move with all the pain. She said the fist thing the idiot said that hit her was "Hey the light was yellow" followed by " You had time to run it" and was stupid enough to tell the cop the same thing.

mohawk

Active Expediter
Sat for 3 hours waiting to be unloaded at tbe GM in spring hill, TN and now parked at the TA in Franklin.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning near Atlanta. Now sitting at the Petro. Bored. Only two offers so far and they SUCKED!