Feburary Locations

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Carlisle, PA Petro. I had the opportunity to meet Aquitted last night, good guy. He just may have a future in this business.

mohawk

Active Expediter
Lost preset back to sc but got a new one so drop in blacksburg today and dearborn tomorrow

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Met with HIGHWAY STAR In Carslile He's A great guy. Now in Columbia New Jersey at the TA waitng for the next load or the next blizzard which ever comes first. (winter blizzard that is).

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Week starting out kind of bad. Had a load Tuesday from Port Washington WI to Esterhazy SK. Got as far as Mauston WI and had a front bearing hub go out. This run also included going back to Fargo, meeting another van, going back into Canada and then had a load pre planned back to Milwaukee. Would have been a great week, except van broke down.

Now today I got it fixed and before it was even done with repairs, dispatch is calling wondering if I'm ready to roll again. So I took a load from Rockford IL and heading down to York SC right now. Hoping to salvage the week to help with repair costs and make up some of the lost revenue. Freight appears to be picking up again!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Week starting out kind of bad. Had a load Tuesday from Port Washington WI to Esterhazy SK. Got as far as Mauston WI and had a front bearing hub go out. This run also included going back to Fargo, meeting another van, going back into Canada and then had a load pre planned back to Milwaukee. Would have been a great week, except van broke down.

Now today I got it fixed and before it was even done with repairs, dispatch is calling wondering if I'm ready to roll again. So I took a load from Rockford IL and heading down to York SC right now. Hoping to salvage the week to help with repair costs and make up some of the lost revenue. Freight appears to be picking up again!

Stop in and wake up. .you know who at Rock Hill. .....:D

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the J in Blacksburg SC with 5 more C/V's. Delivered in York SC. Time for some sleep.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Not so fast bucky......How;d ya get from the west coast back to Wi?.....you had that load to BC I remember....

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The load to BC was 2 weeks ago. Stayed in Seattle over the weekend ( Jan 26-27) and finally got a load coming back on Jan 30. That's all I did last week was the one run back to IL, then went home for last weekend. Started fresh this Tuesday and had the breakdown Tuesday night.