February

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i guess none of you guys are interested but AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI ... IS now the new WORLD CHAMPIONS IN CRICKET GO AUSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES .. WE ARE A FORCE NOT TO BE TAKEN EASY ...
Wombat

Congrats Pete...but these here Yanks think Cricket is a phone company!!.....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
By the looks of the recent posts of where is the freight? January has finally dawned on them....and just because it turned February doesn't mean someone walks over and turns the switch to the ON position..

guido4475

Not a Member
Thank God I am at the yard, taking advantage of, and enjoying all of the perks John has provided for us, to make these slow times more tolerable!

John, why is there a crew installing in-ground airport runway lights the whole length of the parking lot back here?.......

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank God I am at the yard, taking advantage of, and enjoying all of the perks John has provided for us, to make these slow times more tolerable!

John, why is there a crew installing in-ground airport runway lights the whole length of the parking lot back here?.......

Working to expand our charter business and cut my commute time.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning All,Sitting at the yard after spending yesterday getting some work done on the truck.

I'll Second that, John, thanks for adding the floormat holders in the wash bay. Sure made washing the salt off easy last night.

Well finish my coffee then back in Service,

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning Rambo. (He does read this, right?)

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Morning All,Sitting at the yard after spending yesterday getting some work done on the truck.

I'll Second that, John, thanks for adding the floormat holders in the wash bay. Sure made washing the salt off easy last night.

Well finish my coffee then back in Service,

Little things can make life just a little easier and a little better. Thank you to the driver who suggested putting them in. (I don't remember who that was). Always looking for other ideas. Some of the best ones are so simple, lots of people may think them, but no one ever actually says them. As always gang, feel free to speak up or PM.

Getting ready to present here at the CCJ Innovators Symposium shortly. Thank goodness I don't need to visualize people in their underwear anymore to publicly speak.