February, the short month !!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, time for me to have a moment!!!!!

We are proud have been named one of the 20 Best Fleets in North America in both 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our awesome fleet and our amazing staff. Your teamwork has made this possible!!!!!

Alexandria, Virginia – The results are in, and the Truckload Carriers Association and CarriersEdge of Markham, Ontario, proudly announce that they have selected 20 trucking companies from across North America as the 2014 Best Fleets to Drive For. The annual survey and contest, now in its sixth year, identifies for-hire trucking companies that provide the best workplace experiences for their drivers. This year’s winners are as follows:

• Bison Transport, Winnipeg, Manitoba
• Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd., Breslau, Ontario
• Central Oregon Trucking Company, Inc., Redmond, Oregon
• DJ Knoll Transport Ltd., Emerald Park, Saskatchewan
• Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc., Fremont, Nebraska
• FTC Transportation, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Gordon Trucking, Inc., Pacific, Washington
• Grammer Industries, Inc., Grammer, Indiana
• Grand Island Express, Grand Island, Nebraska
• Halvor Lines, Inc., Superior, Wisconsin
• Kriska Holdings Ltd., Prescott, Ontario
• Landstar System, Inc., Jacksonville, Florida
• Load One, LLC, Taylor, Michigan
• Motor Carrier Service, Inc., Northwood, Ohio
• Paramount Freight Systems, LLC, Ft. Myers, Florida
• Prime Inc., Springfield, Missouri
• Sue Vinje Trucking, Superior, Wisconsin
• TimeLine Logistic International Ltd., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• Transpro Freight Systems, Ltd., Milton, Ontario
• Trimac Transportation, Calgary, Alberta

Congratulations to the 2014 Best Fleets to Drive For!
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1391620424.151597.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow..Congrats John.....and ALSO

Congrats to the 7 out of 20 Canadian carriers!!....quite an achievement on a National level....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks to all, but it really isn't about me. It's about what everyone at the company and our fleet have done. Everyone deserves a congratulations!!!!! Job well done TEAM!!!!!!!!

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, time for me to have a moment!!!!!

We are proud have been named one of the 20 Best Fleets in North America in both 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our awesome fleet and our amazing staff. Your teamwork has made this possible!!!!!

Alexandria, Virginia – The results are in, and the Truckload Carriers Association and CarriersEdge of Markham, Ontario, proudly announce that they have selected 20 trucking companies from across North America as the 2014 Best Fleets to Drive For. The annual survey and contest, now in its sixth year, identifies for-hire trucking companies that provide the best workplace experiences for their drivers. This year’s winners are as follows:

• Bison Transport, Winnipeg, Manitoba
• Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd., Breslau, Ontario
• Central Oregon Trucking Company, Inc., Redmond, Oregon
• DJ Knoll Transport Ltd., Emerald Park, Saskatchewan
• Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc., Fremont, Nebraska
• FTC Transportation, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Gordon Trucking, Inc., Pacific, Washington
• Grammer Industries, Inc., Grammer, Indiana
• Grand Island Express, Grand Island, Nebraska
• Halvor Lines, Inc., Superior, Wisconsin
• Kriska Holdings Ltd., Prescott, Ontario
• Landstar System, Inc., Jacksonville, Florida
• Load One, LLC, Taylor, Michigan
• Motor Carrier Service, Inc., Northwood, Ohio
• Paramount Freight Systems, LLC, Ft. Myers, Florida
• Prime Inc., Springfield, Missouri
• Sue Vinje Trucking, Superior, Wisconsin
• TimeLine Logistic International Ltd., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• Transpro Freight Systems, Ltd., Milton, Ontario
• Trimac Transportation, Calgary, Alberta

Congratulations to the 2014 Best Fleets to Drive For!
View attachment 8470

congrats john and load1....a lot of great people a lot of great drivers

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
is it crowded in Louisville?

I don't know left yesterday there was two yesterday had a 10 pound box going to Pittsburgh through the storm didn't make it at least not directly oh the pain the pain worst trip ever because of the storm. It took me five hours to go 140 miles before having to shut down. Which is something I've never had to do before :( I knew I should've brought my ice skates this time out :/

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I worked a good part of the day digging out, and getting our vehicles free. Ugh. The snow is not the problem, (tho the county plowed us in LOL..).. the problem is the shell of ice over everything. Scraping, and spraying ice melt on the cars, scraping more etc... the van is still in a shell, but I can open the doors and see out the windows now. Hopefully out in the morn.

Me

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is doing ok and digging out of this snowy icy mess.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Still enjoying the balmy Lincoln, NE weather. -10 with no wind going up to plus 10 today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Is it just me....or have others noticed Al "global warming" Gore is no where to be found this winter??????

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
waiting for my 2 weeks layover...opps holidays in the Carolinas, courtesy of John....poke poke.....
11493_684487931593875_1592009181_n.jpg

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it just me....or have others noticed Al "global warming" Gore is no where to be found this winter??????

Although it's hard to fathom global warming when you're freezing your Butt off, The average temperature of the earth continues to rise each year as it has for many years. I just don't agree with him on the major causes of it. I think a little Obama thinking needs to be put in place, let's spread the heat around :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holy cow just realized I paid $4.60 a gallon for diesel in Smithton Pennsylvania. glad i was just topping off :( A $1.10 a gallon more than gas, did I miss the news of some diesel crisis.