February Locations and Banter

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
In the yard. The sun is shining. The sky is clear and it's friggin cold outside. Minus 4 degrees.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow. Showing -6 now. I am in a warmer place for insurance meetings the next two days.... :)

flattop40

Expert Expediter
At 4pm this afternoon I had -6 with a wind chill of -20 to -30. I have decided to start using the Kelvin scale. With a -6 Fahrenheit that converts to 252 Kelvin. Man is it hot out there. ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
My daughter had no school today due to temp and they just cancelled school tomorrow.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The weather boffins issued a wind chill advisory for tomorrow morning in Chicago of -20 to -30, and I am seriously sick of this snow, wind, and ice stuff. And that was before I stepped out of the truck at a dock in snow up to my knees!
Cue the 'short people' jokes....:rolleyes:

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
So... you don't want to know we are in Texas and it's 54 at 230 am

On a another note almost 3000 miles our first week back. That was a nice welcome back :)

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It REALLY makes flying back north a not very attractive idea tomorrow, lol.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hit -18F actual last night, thankfully with little wind. Had one pipe frozen this morning at 99% fortunately able to get it going again with out having to visit the crawl space from Hell. Now back to day two of my elusive search for new tires :rolleyes: