February Banter and Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well what i thought would happen has happened....1 of the sprinters from Mn has moved down and pushed me back to #2....and there might yet be another coming in to make me 3rd...i'll be 1st in the Yard!

Work4free

Active Expediter
Thank You to the person whom cleaned up the wash bay, i seen a driver in there doing it on wednesday :) .....as a guy who likes to wash his equipment every day, its very nice now.....maybe we can all try to keep it that way......has anyone figured out where all them grease globs on the floor come from.....maybe they fall from the ceiling,,

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Thank You to the person whom cleaned up the wash bay, i seen a driver in there doing it on wednesday :) .....as a guy who likes to wash his equipment every day, its very nice now.....maybe we can all try to keep it that way......has anyone figured out where all them grease globs on the floor come from.....maybe they fall from the ceiling,,

From the bobtails.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Jenny is correct the truckload guys when they do their bobtails....then some swing the hose line and it drags across the 5th wheel...aka greasey hose = dirty hands

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Jenny is correct the truckload guys when they do their bobtails....then some swing the hose line and it drags across the 5th wheel...aka greasey hose = dirty hands

I'm thinking it's almost warm enough to get the hose out here..trucks got a bit dirty...;)

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
Good afternoon everybody. Well the nice things about Texas are the authentic Mexican food restaurants and the weather(save for the horrendous hail storm last night). I'm finding out how hard it is to get out of San Antonio. Being from Mich, I've had enough of Texas for a while. Is freight hard to find here or are there too many willing to work for nothing? That's one thing I like about Load One, I haven't been asked to work for cheap. Anyway, y'all have a good weekend and stay safe.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. Raining here with a few flakes. 35 degrees.

Went to the doc yesterday. First visit to this GP since our old one hightailed it to FL. I was there for almost two hours and came away with a tetanus booster, donated 5 gallons of blood, and wonder of wonders, pills that will soothe Matilda's temper.

One pill before bed last night and I was able to get up and move 50% better than before, and no leg cramps. :)

The blood test will rule out or confirm any other causes of the leg cramps. Looks like Matilda has met her match.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Morning all. Raining here with a few flakes. 35 degrees.

Went to the doc yesterday. First visit to this GP since our old one hightailed it to FL. I was there for almost two hours and came away with a tetanus booster, donated 5 gallons of blood, and wonder of wonders, pills that will soothe Matilda's temper.

One pill before bed last night and I was able to get up and move 50% better than before, and no leg cramps. :)

The blood test will rule out or confirm any other causes of the leg cramps. Looks like Matilda has met her match.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

That's good news Steve!